human!Wheatley x reader ch. 1 meeting you

"Beep!Beep!Beep," your alarm went off. When you woke up you had to crawl yourself out of bed and get dressed into your (f/c) sweater and a light colored pair of blue jeans. You gone in your living room and layed on your (color) colored couch and watched (fav show). After awhile you got up to get breakfast. You didn't have anything that sounded good. So you decided to go to the store since their was a convenient store near by. So you put on a light jacket and (shoes/boots/slippers/etc.) and went for a walk to the store.It is actually quiet and peaceful in your neighborhood and apartment. So it's nice to just take a walk once and a while. After you got there you started to look through the aisle looking for your favorite type of cereal, (fav cereal). You bought your items and a couple other things you need/want. You bought your items and got out of the store and crossed the street. All of the sudden and kid with light blonde ran right in front of you knocking you off guard but then you got knocked down by a guy much taller,with caramel blonde hair,and blue eyes with black framed glasses that hung off his nose a little. He looked at you and back where the kid was running then back at you "I'm sorry," the British man said before chasing the kid again. What a jerk you thought before you got up and picked up your groceries. Who is he?