paintings

it has been but a week since the proposal and I have had the best week of my life, Tewkesbury and I have finally become the pair we always wanted to be and his family have been the most welcoming of my presence- well everyone except his financially motivated uncle who wants nothing more than him to marry a rich women. I haven't told my father of my marriage, I gathered that he would find out through the papers- we decided against a dowry, he doesn't deserve a dime.

I sat on a small wooden stool, with a large canvas in front of me as I painted a large, yellow Coreopis flower that was nearly finished after hours of hard work. I have painted a lot over the past week, seeing as there is nothing else to do in an annoyingly large house filled with several servants and gardeners. I have debated going to work at a flower stall as Tewkesbury and I once did, but I would be alone of course he was far to busy with being a lord- which had its advantages and disadvantages.

"A beautiful Coreopis flower!" Tewkesbury stated as he wondered into the small room that I sat in, It was a beautiful room, my favourite of all rooms. Tewkesbury had it emptied especially for me and my art work, it had a shelf that surrounded the squared room right up ti the window that I sat in front of, a beam of light shining directly onto the peace I was working on,

"why thank you, its not quite finished yet" I answered softly as I turned to look at him, he was wearing a white suit and his dark hair was perfectly messed up, he had a large grin that could make me melt.

"well when it is finished, you must get the workers to hang it up somewhere in the house" he enthused with his perfect dark eyes staring directly into mine.

"Tewkesbury I want a job" I blurted as I rose from my place and made my way over to him

"We have everything, there is no need for work"

"I know that but I can't spend my life cooped up in a mansion"

"okay, where would you work?"

"remember the stall, we once worked on, there"

"okay"

"thank you, thank you, thank you" I yelled, followed by a kiss

"you didn't need to ask, you realise that don't you" he whispered as he cupped my face as I smiled.

*****

Hours had passed and my painting was finally ready to be hung, I took it and walked into the large hall looking for someone who could help me place it in the home. It was then that I saw one of our servants, john his name was I would frequently talk to him, he had dark hair and was around my age.

"john, do you think you could help me hang this photo somewhere in the house" I called as he halted to a stop.

"of course, miss crimson. have you a rough idea of where it should be placed" he asked followed by a crooked smile

"no idea" I answered honestly as he took the painting from my hand and examined it

"well such an amazing piece of work should be seen by all, I say the main stair way by the front door"

"yes! that sounds good"

we made our way to the room and found a suitable place, he grabbed some ladders and hung it up

"there, now everyone will see how talented you are" he stated as he looked up at the painting

"thank you"

A/N: hiiiii I'm back, its been a while. this is a small filler and I can't to start the storyline!
By the way I'm thinking John should be Lucas jade Zumann:

 this is a small filler and I can't to start the storyline!By the way I'm thinking John should be Lucas jade Zumann: