Manipulative

Im sorry i didnt do part 3 of The Next Technoblade

Manipulative

Words: 360

Tommy woke up as usual but this time he was actually pretty happy and seemded normal.

He got up and got dressed. He went outside and went to the beach area (beach party fail.)

(Recap: they were doing a beach party)

He got the cake and placed it into the barrel. He walked to the portal and waited.

Waiting and waiting but no one came. It was time for the party to begin but it didnt. Not even ghostbur,fundy and philza came.

Tommy frowned. He turned around and swiped his eye.

He walked to the barrel and grapped the cake and placed it onto the table. He lost his appetite.

He looked to the side and then came dream. The guy who exiled him. (Other than tubbo)

Dream sat down and looked around. "Nobody came huh?"

"No.." Tommy said.

"Then lets start it without them" Dream said smiling.

Dream cut out 2 slices of the cake and put them on plates and handed one plate to Tommy.

"Lost my appetite sorry." Tommy said.

"Oh, then can i eat your plate?" Dream asked

"Sure whatev" Tommy said.

Dream took his plate and starting eating. He looked at Tommy and just stared.

After they (Dream) was done eating

"Nobody cared" Tommy said

"Except you....." Tommy was kinda sus of dream but didnt think of it. All he cared was about him caring

Tommy got up and so then Dream. When Tommy got up dream hugged him whispering "they never cared, they all hate you" dream has been saying theese things alot,

And has been driving Tommy crazy. Finnaly Tommy lost it.
He wanted to destroy the compass. To tubbo.

He walked to the portal that lead to lmanberg and went to the edge of the cliff  and pulled out his compass. Dream sat beside him and said "tubbo burned his. What a shame"

Tommy flinched. Tommy leaned closer and sighed. He dropped the compass. He wanted to cry but choose not to.

He got up and looked at the lava omce more before turning around. He walked away.