Prologue

Never in my life would I thought my day would get any more embarrasing. Or painful for that matter.

Getting smashed into a window by a monster twice the size of me can be crossed off my bucket list though. That's for sure.

My nose hurts - not to mention my whole body - from getting smashed into the outside window and into Ms. Alphys' class room where everyone had there eyes on the horrific sight of my body on the floor, glass still sticking to my skin after practically flying against a window.

Where do I begin to explain this situation?

Back to when I first step into this seemingly nice school that 99% of monsters populate at its highest?

Yeah. That sounds about right.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Remember that I have some things I need to do, so I won't be home until later tonight. I left some money on the counter to order some pizza for you and your friends if you bring them over.

Be well my children ♡

Bless my mother's soul. A kind woman with a beautiful heart of gold, what more could I ever ask for? Though one word erked me a bit.

Friends

Hell nah, I'm eating my own pizza. No way am I sharing such a delectable treasure such as food!
... Though, my sibling's seem to think other wise.

Kris, as quiet and as standoffish he can be at times, can be a sneaky little devil and steal my righteous food from behind my back.

Asriel - oldest of us both - can actually Sweet talk his way into getting a slice or a peace of my food. So persistent, but he still has his aura of innocents. I hope he stays that way.

I rub the indents of the writing on the paper Toriel left behind for me and Kris to find. Walking to school early where barely any light shone into the big town we live in. Population Purely of monsters,

And only two humans.

What a great start.

After I told kris for the 10th time get get his lazy ass out of bed, he lifted his hand and only let one finger up. The Magical finger.

.. Oh he did NOT just do that.

" Oh! Okay, that's it! "
I walked over to his bed and pulled the sheets right off him, he made a low sound of displeasure of the cold air hitting him, curling his body to keep what ever warmth he had left.

I slip my arms around his skinny armpits and lifted him. He dangled loosely, as if like one of those cats that said ' I don't give a shit carry me'.
Him being alarmingly light and frail for his age, even though he eats like every damn hour is one of the mysteries that I'll never understand.

He made a small hum.. Or was it a mix between a sigh and a growl. What ever it was, he never liked being picked up.
So I made it my mission, when ever he pisses me off, I would carry him. He knows that I can out weigh his strength and his speed 10× more than he could, though he has shown true strength that left me questioning
'How in the hell?'

I put him down after his small gestures of protests and watch him leave the room to probably eat something before going to school.

I walked around the room. Looking around at the small things that has kept me going. Nostalgia coating everything in my sight, still can't wait for Asriel to come home though, That'll be fun.

After a quick trip down memory lane, me and Kris headed out, and onward to the next set of days to a hellish place called school.

◆♤♧◇♤♧◇♤♧◇♤◆♧◇♤♧◇♤♧◇♤◆