"client #358"

Name: Ashley

Name: Ashley

Age: 21

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 52 kg

Status: In a relationship

--------------------

Third

Ashley was thrown on the bed, then jerked back up to look at her partner. Hannah smirked at her as her eyes roaming on Ashley's body. She walks to the girl in-front of her. She kissed her passionately while her hands are on the girl's hip.

"Mmm" Ashley moaned softly when she feel Hannah's tongue slip into her mouth. She brings both of her hands to her partner's neck, pulling her closer. Hannah deepens the kiss, turning on Ashley even more. Ashley is very horny right now, anything could possibly turn her on.

Hannah slides her left leg between Ashley, then use her knee to press on her center. Ashley's breath become heavy while her moan get louder. Hannah starts to kiss down to the girl's jawline, then to her neck. Kissing a random spot, Ashley moans loudly. Telling Hannah that's her g-spot.

Hannah continued to suck on that spot, nibbles it slightly. Wanting to give Ashley a hickey. As her left knee still does its job, she pushes Ashley down to the bed since Ashley was sitting on the bed and Hannah was standing. Hannah then gets between Ashley's legs while pinning both of her hands above her head.

Hannah trails down a kiss from Ashley's chin to her chest. She then reach her cleavage, kissing between it makes Ashley wants more. She licks from Ashley's cleavage up to her neck, then jawline, then to the right ear, give it a soft bite before pulling away.

She drags both of her hands slowly from Ashley's stomach to her breasts. Getting her hands under the bra, she begins to squeeze them gently. "Ohhh" Ashley lets out a moan while shutting her eyes, clearing enjoying it very much. "Please, baby" She begs, wanting Hannah to touch her more.

Hannah then removed Ashley's bra and panties, then takes her right nipple into her mouth. She twirls her tongue around while messaging the other side. She pinched Ashley's left nipple, making her moan louder. Hannah released Ashley's right nipple and begin to give the same treatment to the left nipple.

Ashley jerks her hip upward wanting some friction. Hannah grabs Ashley's legs as she starts kissing down to her stomach, then to her vagina. She instead kiss Ashley's inner thighs and gently nibbles on them. "P-Please..." Her breath become heavier as she wants Hannah so bad.

"Please what baby?" Hannah asked with a slight smirk, already knowing what the girl wants. "Anything with my pussy." With that Hannah inserts her tongue into Ashley's vagina makes her busts out a loud moan. Hannah removed her tongue, then gives her a long lick across her vagina. She begins to nibble on the upper lips as her hands spreading Ashley's legs even more.

"Mmmmm fuck" Ashley grabs Hannah's head and push her further into her vagina. Hannah trusted her tongue in and out, wanting Ashley to cum for her. "Fuck baby" Ashley moaned out with the amount of pleasure she received. Hannah then starts to rub on Ashley's vagina rapidly. "Baby, I'm going to cum."

Ashley lets out a high pitch scream as she rides out her orgasm. Hannah quickly took Ashley into her mouth, getting every drop of her sweet juices. She went back up and kiss Ashley, letting her tastes herself. Hannah then remove both of her bra and panties. She hooks Ashley's left leg on her right leg, then positions both of their vaginas on each other.

Hannah begins to grind slowly, enjoying the small friction. They looked into each other eyes as Hannah starts to grind a bit faster. They let out a moan due to the pleasure. "F-Faster" Hannah begins to grind faster and harder making both of them become a moaning mess. Ashley bites her lips slowly while making eye contact with Hannah.

Hannah then picked up Ashley, making the girl straddles her laps as they continue to grind hard. Ashley reaches down to bite on Hannah's right shoulder to muffle her moan. One of her hand grips on Hannah's hair. "Fuck, you're soooooo g-good."

"S-Shit..." Hannah lets out a groan as she feels herself about to cum. "I'm gonna cum again, baby." Ashley moans out loudly. "Let's cum together." Soon enough they both cum hard on each other. "Hannah!" "Fuck!" They both moan out loud. Hannah leans down slowly on Ashley's body as Ashley wraps her arms around her partner's neck with her legs around her waist.

"Second round?" Hannah whispers to Ashley, makes the girl shivers under her. "Duh"