"a friend's offer"

Name: Rose

Name: Rose

Age: 22

Height: 172 cm

Weight: 50 kg

Status: Single

--------------------

Third

"Rose please pass me some water." Hannah hiccups as she finished the sentence. Rose signs before she goes to get the water. "Here you go-"  Rose gets cut off  when Hannah pulls her by the wrist and she lands on Hannah's laps. "W-What are you doing?" Rose stutters as Hannah smirks at her. "Nothing" Hannah answers and begin to hug Rose's waist. Rose signs again and leans onto Hannah.

Hannah's hand moves slowly along Rose's thigh and being to goes up into her skirt. "H-Hannah" Rose's breath become heavy as she goes to stop her hand. Hannah suddenly moves Rose to lay on the couch, then she gets between Rose's legs. "W-Wait Hannah! You're drunk!" Hannah just smile smugly before she pinned Rose's both hands over the girl's head.

Hannah trails a kiss along Rose's neck as she bit back a moan. Hannah then begin to suck on the girl's neck. "Ahh" Rose moans out as she wraps her legs around Hannah's waist. Rose keeps on jerking up her body. She bites her lips and close her eyes, her head is currently fill with sinful thought of what Hannah will do to her. Not to mention Rose is a 'straight' girl, but now she's not even sure anymore.

Rose opens her eyes back to see Hannah collapses on her while snoring softly. The alcohol seem to knock her over. Rose decides to stay there and just closes her eyes to rest.

End of Flashback

"Ugh! I can't seem to get her out of my mind." Rose signs frustrately as she keeps replaying the scene in her head. "I'm a straight girl, I can't have this feeling." She groans loudly as she falls into the bed. "Maybe I'm not." She whispers softly and just feels completely done with herself. "I... I need to call her."

Time Skip

The front door open revealing a tall figure smiling softly at the other girl. "Hey Rose" Hannah's smooth voice rings in Rose's head making her to find a hard time to control herself. "Heyyy" Rose lets Hannah inside and settle down on the couch. "So..." Hannah trails out. Rose just signs and tells Hannah to follow her to the bedroom.

"Oooh, are we having a sleepover?" Hannah asks jokingly. "We'll see" After they reach the bedroom both of them just sit down on the bed. "Hmm, is there something you want to tell me?" Hannah asks. "I... I want you to fuck me." "Yea- what?!" She stares at Rose confusingly. "I-It just that I'm very horny ok? Please..." Hannah raises her left eyebrow before speaking. "Well did you pay the website?" "What? No-" Rose then gets cut off by Hannah pinning her down to the bed. "Because if you didn't, I'm gonna punish you."

Rose gulped down slowly, her body felt so hot. Hannah looked around and she spotted a silky brown rope. She went to get it then began to tie Rose's hands above her head. Rose can't take her eyes off Hannah, everything of her made Rose felt some type of way. Her stern face, those plump lips, that sharp jawline and the deep yet calm voice are enough to make people lose their mind.

Both hands got tied up, Rose waited for Hannah to continue her moves with lust filled out her eyes. Hannah caressed both of Rose's thigh, making her breathe hitched. She then kissed Rose passionately before slipping her tongue into her mouth. Rose moaned softly, but also wanted to hold Hannah so bad.

Her long slender fingers teasingly brushing against Rose's inner thighs. Hannah begins to kiss and bite her neck as she closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure. Creating a few red marks, she quickly removes Rose's clothes. After removing her everything, Hannah take a step back to admiring the view. "Rose... you're so beautiful." She then leans in slowly while Rose blushes hard. She cups her face and kiss her with so much passion.

Rose gasps out when she feels Hannah's tongue slips inside her mouth again. She whimpers a little due to the fact that she can't hold onto Hannah right now. Pulling away Hannah presses Rose lower to the bed before she trails down kisses to her hip. She spreads her friend's legs open, licking her lips then begins to kiss the center. Teasingly at first before she put her tongue inside her.

"Oh!" Rose gasps again, her body start to feel overwhelm with the amount of pleasure. Hannah tongue moves in and out with an incredible speed as she holds eye contact with her friend. Rose breathe becomes heavy, her mind goes blank with her eyes losing focus. Her loud moans fill her bedroom and her body moves up and down like a rhythm. "H-Hannah I'm gonna cum."  She just smirks and gose even faster.

Rose lets out a loud moan more like a scream whem she hit her orgasm. Her whole body shakes as she releases her juice. Like always, Hannah wouldn't miss a drop of it. Rose begins to relax feeling like her energy had drawn out. "Pillow princess" "What?" She questioned. "You're a pillow princess, Rose." "What's that?" Hannah laughs to herself then shaking her head softly. "Nevermind what I said."