"client #359"

Name: Poppy

Name: Poppy

Age: 23

Height: 163 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Status: Single

--------------------

Third

Poppy signs softly as she click the 'rent' button. "Is this too much?" She asks herself still thinking about her decision. Well, she can't go back to whatever she have done. Poppy then makes herself busy with the paperwork, trying to forget about whatever will happen next.

An Hour and Half Later

Poppy still stay in the same place, scratching her arms out and yawns softly. "It's lunch break and I'm yawning?" She chuckles then starts making weird movements to make herself stop feeling sore. She lets out a yelp when she feels two hands on her each shoulder, gently massage it.

"Ahh..." She immediately claps her hand over her mouth as she accidentally let out a satisfy moan. "Enjoying much?" Poppy shivers when Hannah leans down to whisper in her ears. "Mhm!" Poppy tries to contain her moan as Hannah continues to massage. Before more thing could happen the library's door bust open, revealing an elderly woman walking to their direction which is the front desk.

Hannah effortlessly duck under the table without getting noticed by the woman. "Hi ma'am, how can I help you?" Poppy says putting on a big smile. "Hello dear, can you help me find this book?" As the two currently busy Hannah decides to mess with Poppy by running up her slender fingers to Poppy's thigh. Poppy jerks a little bit, getting the woman's attention. "Are you okay, dear?" She asks a bit worried. "I-I'm okay, ma'am." Poppy forces a smile as she's trying to shake Hannah's hand off.

After a few minutes later Poppy finally found the book and the woman left to find the book. Poppy lets out a big sigh then slums back down to the chair only to yells in surprise by seeing Hannah between her legs. "H-Hannah, right?" Poppy stutters as she's trying to avoid eye contact with her. "Yep, that's my name. But you can call me whatever you want." Hannah smiles then brings her index finger to Poppy's chin, making Poppy looks at her. "Let's go somewhere private."

Poppy glurps and look around nervously. "Oh, are you hungry? Should you eat first? I mean it's your lunch break. I can go and buy you something to eat." Hannah let's out another charming smile while waiting for Poppy's answer. "Ah, d-don't worry, I'm not hungry. It just..." Poppy hesitate to give Hannah a proper answer. "Is it because it's your first time?" Poppy shakes her head as a no. "Your first time with a girl?" "No, I mean y-yes, but that's not-" "Because we're in a public library?" Poppy nods shyly.

Hannah chuckles softly. "Then why did you choose the public service?" "I-It was a moment of w-weakness." Poppy answers, getting even more shy. Hannah chuckles again, not expecting that answer. "Well Miss Poppy, do you trust me?" Poppy hesitates at first, but answers it anyway. "I-I think I do trust you." "Good, because we're gonna do something very naughty against those bookshelves." Hannah smirks. "Now let's find somewhere a bit private."

As they were walking to find somewhere private, Poppy kept on stealing glances at Hannah. She was awed by her height, those killer jawlines, the sharp sultry eyes, the thick eyebrows, and those kissable lips. Hannah took a notice of Poppy and smirked. "Like what you're seeing?" "Huh? O-Oh, I-I..." She stuttered while her face turned bright red. "Relax, love, I like it when you look at me like that."

Hannah stopped walking and gently pushed Poppy against the bookshelf. "When I fuck you, I want those pretty eyes of yours on me only." Hannah whispered, pressing her body harder on Poppy. Hannah's big right hand began to run up to her thighs. She whimpered softly to the sensation. "You are so wet, love." Poppy nearly cums right there at Hannah's words.

With two fingers inserted, Hannah trusted them at a normal speed. It didn't take long for Poppy to try desperately suppressing her moan. "I wish I could hear you right now." Poppy closed her eyes and turned her head downward as she was trying to focus on not making loud sounds. Hannah noticed, so she held Poppy's chin and turned her head to look up. "What did I say, love? Keep your eyes on me." Her voice dropped low, eyes locked with Poppy.

She started to speed up with her trusting, adding another finger and curving them up for a g-spot. Poppy almost screamed in pleasure while her legs started to give out. Hannah helped her to steady herself as she continued trusting her fingers in and out. Knowing that Poppy would reach her orgasm soon, Hannah began to suck on her neck, adding even more pleasure to the smaller girl. Soon enough, Poppy cummed all over Hannah's hand. More of her cum was dripping down to the wooden floor, her face buried deep into Hannah's chest.

"Damn, do you usually cum this much?" Hannah asked. Poppy blushed furiously at the bold question. "N-No, this is my first time." "Huh, good to know." Poppy blushed even more as she held onto Hannah, barely standing by herself. "You do know that we're not done, right?" "Huh?" Hannah only smirked to Poppy's flushed face.

Some Time Later

"Fuck, Hannah!" Poppy moaned out as quiet as she could. "You're doing great so far, love." Poppy was leaning to a bookshelf with her ass high up. Hannah was on her knees eating her out from behind. Her tongue and two fingers moved wildly in and out of Poppy's vagina. Tears of pleasure escaped Poppy's eyes as she tried her best not to make noises. The bookshelf was moving slightly due to the sexual movements from the two women.

"Fuck! I'm c-cumming!" Again, Poppy cummed loads of it, but Hannah didn't miss a single drop. Immediately, Poppy dropped herself down due to exhaustion. Luckily, Hannah caught the smaller girl. "Let me take you home." "No... I have work..." Hannah chuckled then leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Don't worry, you'll get half a day off."