Chapter 7: All Aboard

"ANGELLA!!"

"Shhhh!!! Korra keep it down! I'm sure she knows we're already here. Besides, there's like one room in this ruin."

"ANGELLA!!"

Despite Glimmer's words, Korra continues yelling for the young queen's mother. It's been five minutes since they've entered the ruin, but the hallway they walk seem neverending and is dim, with Korra's fireball and Glimmer's ball of magic as their only source of light.

"Korra...we'll get her back. Together. Isn't that right Adora?" Bow looks between the two girls.

"Huh? Oh...yeah, yeah definitely."

Bow looks at the sad, lost in thought expression on Adora's face before looking at Catra, who is walking a lot closer to Korra than she is to Adora.

He glances at Glimmer, who looks at him at the same time and they both have concerned expressions on their faces as they worry for their friends.

Korra's frustration grows rapidly as they are still walking down the hallway that didn't seem this long the first time.

The ground beneath them start trembling and little pieces of stone start crumbling away from the walls of the ruin.

"Woah. Maybe try calming down a little bit? We don't need this place falling in on us."

Korra sharply turns her head in Catra's direction, the anger in her eyes burning away at the girl. Catra's eyebrows raise from the initial shock of the glare, but they soon narrow as her gaze challenges Korra's.

"Don't get pissy at me! Don't forget we aren't the ones who screwed things up here. I don't know what you did that made it possible for Supreme to run off with Asami, but she never took me away from around you guys, so you must have screwed up pretty bad. We're just trying to help you fix your own mistake." Catra crosses her arms and steps over closer to Adora.

Before Korra could get the chance to react to what she said, the lights in the ruin flick on. In front of them stand five clones with laser guns and behind them are five more.

"We have you surrounded." One clone steps forward with his eyes sharply narrowed. "I suggest you don't try to put up a fight and come with us quietly as prisoners. We have you outnumbered."

"Hordak?" Adora examines the clone closely. "Is that you? Why are you doing this? Why are you doing any of this? Entrapta is heartbroken from...from what you did to Wrong Hordak."

His face briefly softens with concern at the mention of Entrapta's name, before returning to a cold, blank expression.

Adora clenches her fists and grits her teeth. "Why can't you fight against Supreme like you did with Horde Prime? Why are you letting her take control of you like this?! Don't you want your freedom?"

"But we are free. Free under the guidance of our great leader Supreme. She will liberate this entire universe."

"All hail Supreme!" The clones around him chant after his statement and aim their guns at the group.

"Yeah. Whatever. You don't look like you believe that yourself, bud. If you want to fight, let's fight. But I won't let any of you keep me away from Asami any longer." As soon as Korra says this, the clones open fire at them, sending beams of energy at them.

Glimmer grabs Bow's hand and rushes to get contact with the others to teleport them out, but Korra dodges her and they all disappear, except her.

Korra then quickly bends short stone walls up on both sides of her to block the beams. The attacks hardly left a crack against the stones.