Taekook oneshot [CEO]

~Jeon Junkook is the most famous and successful businessman in korea. He is 23 years old and the CEO of Jeon's Company while Taehyung is a 20 years old boy who is finding a job to fulfill his needs. He used to live in a small apartment alone. His father was a friend of Jungkook's father. When he was 16 years old his parents died in a car accident. Mr.Jeon started taking care of Taehyung. Taehyung became very close friend of Jungkook and slowing both started falling for each other. But one day....

                 [PAST]
~Taekook were in their university taking there classes. Jungkook take an excuse from his teacher and went towards rest room. Behind his back Jinnie came and started kissing him forcefully. Meanwhile Taehyung was in classroom. He felt that Jungkook took long time to come back so he ask his teachers permission and went out of the class to find Jungkook. He went straight to the restroom but what he saw next made his heart broken. He saw his love Jungkook and Jinnie kissing each other. Jungkook finally broke the kiss and saw crying Taehyung. Taehyung immediately ran from there while Jungkook follow him and try to explain him but it was too late. Taehyung directly went towards their home, packed his things and ran out of the home without telling anyone and from that day Jungkook cannot find Taehyung. He search the whole seoul to find him and tell him the truth. Due to their separation Jungkook started becoming cold hearted and high tempted person. He usually drinks and sometimes bring girls home.

               [Present]
~As Taehyung was searching a job his eyes catches one and it was a job of personal assistant for the CEO of Jeon's Company. He decided to apply for it and gone for an interview the very next day. He was waiting patiently for his turn and finally his name called out and he went to an CEO's office.

          [CEO's OFFICE]

Taehyung: May I come in sir?

Jungkook: Come in.

~At that time Jungkook's head was lowered as he was checking some files so Taehyung didn't recognize him. When Taehyung started giving him his introduction  Jungkook quickly recognize his voice and take a quick look of him, (still lowered his head) and smirk. After Taehyung completed his interview Jungkook give him a contract, (but didn't looked up) and said:

Jungkook: I have selected you as my personal assistant. Sign the contract!

~Taehtung was so happy that he sign the contract without glancing on it once. As Taehyung sign the contract Jungkook smirk grew wide and he finally look up  and said....

Jungkook: Oh my Taetae! Welcome.

~Taehyung smile fades away as soon as he saw Jungkook and turned into a shocked one. His words stuck in his throat while his eyes became watery. Jungkook stand up from his seat and came infront of Taehyung and started caressing Taehyung's check.

~As Taehyung started remembering all the things happened with him 3 years back he jerk Jungkook's hand and started moving toward's the door. As soon as he tried to open the door, the door slammed close  with the loud sound. Jungkook pinned Taehyung on the door and started sucking Taehyung's neck and said...

Jungkook: You cannot run without by permission again. Understand baby?