Kithes [KillerDust]

No POV

Killer has been following Dust around all day, trying to give him 'kithes' as he calls it.

And frankly, it was starting to annoy him.

Like, Dust sits on the couch, Killer sits next to him to cuddle. He lays on his bed, Killer appears next to him. He goes to the fridge, Killer is in the freezer.

Killer got frost bite that day.

Dust sighed, walking around the completely silent AU, clearing his head.

A rustling was heard from the bush beside him, making him immediately turn around and launch a knife towards it.

"Ow!" A familiar voice yelled, followed by Killer popping out from the bush.

Dust pinched the bridge of his nose, annoyed.

"What the fuck! Don't pop out of nowhere like that or you're gonna get stabbed!" He exclaimed, pulling the knife from Killer's shoulder.

"But I wanted kithes!" He whined.

Where did this behavior even come from?

"No 'kithes'! Your so damn annoying!" He exclaimed, annoyed.

Killer mumbled something, glaring weakly at Dust.

"But I wanted a kith kith." He muttered.

Dust groaned, annoyed, before leaning over and kissing Killer's forehead.

"Come on, dumbass, we need to go back." He called, opening a portal back to the mansion.

Killer beamed, he got a kith kith!

~~~~~~~~

RandomRadPeep

Sorry if the personalities are wrong, I tried-