Bang!

"Please stop! It hurts! Get off of me." I screamed. I tried to push him off of me. I scratched him and it only made him moan in my ear. What the fuck?  He kept trying to sweet talk me. Eventually the pain slowed. Then out of nowhere I felt another sharp pain. What the hell is he doing to me? I kicked and screamed until he got off of me. 

"What's wrong baby? I thought you wanted this?" He said.

"REALLY TURNER? YOU THINK ME KICKING, SCREAMING, AND SCRATCHING MEANS I WANT IT??!!" I grab my clothes and run into the bathroom, tears streaking down my face. I look at myself in the mirror. Who are you? Who is this girl I am staring back at? When did this become my fucking life? I wiped my eyes and I swiftly got dressed and walked out.

"Baby.... Baby, come on" He grabs my arm and as I try to yank it free he tightens his hold. I stare at his hand for a couple seconds and then look to him. 

"Let. Me. Go" I say through a clenched jaw. He grabs me harder. I pull out my blade. He blinks and lets go. 

"Selestia, Baby. Don't go please." I stare at him for what seems like forever. He genuinely wants me to stay... Eh. FUCK HIM. 

"We're done." I spit to him. He just raped me. There goes another one on the list. 

"What do you mean 'we're done'? Your not going fucking anywhere!" He grabs me again and I stomp down on his foot, HARD.

"THIS IS WHY I AM DONE WITH YOU. THIS IS FUCKING WHY" I move away.

I walk to the door and slip my shoes on. Before I leave I turn and grab my bag. Opening it I pull out my pistol and reload it. He glares at me. 

"W- W- What the f- fuck are you d- d- doing?" He asks. 

 I aim the gun. Bang!