Niall Chat Show Seizure

None's POV
"Hello boys," Jonathan Ross greeted One Direction as they came on stage.
"Hello."
"Hi Jonathan."
"It's good to have you here."
"Thank you for having us."
"It's my pleasure, and how are you all doing today, are you ok?"
"Yeah, we're good."
"I'm asking because just over a week ago, you had that incident at the rehearsal."
"We did. We're all doing well, we're just trying to move on from it."
"Of course. I didn't mean to touch any nerves, but Louis, are your hands healing ok?"
"Yeah. Yeah, they're healing well," Louis said as he showed his hands to Jonathan.
"Oh wow," Jonathan said as he saw them. Louis's palms were still red, but the skin was no longer raw and painful.

Harry watched as Jonathan inspected Louis's hand and every part of him just wanted to take Louis's hands into his own grip. Being huge pop-stars shouldn't give everyone the right to ask about your personal medical issues. "They're a lot better than they were before then?"
"Yeah, they are. I'm still struggling to hold things for long periods of time, so I'm using a hands-free microphone on stage."
"Well, I'm glad that they're getting better, and that they should continue to improve."
"Yeah, the doctor said that in another month or so, they should be back to normal."
"I'm very glad to hear that. And Niall, how are you doing?"
"I'm doing well Jonathan. I'm on some medication and the boys are looking out for me."
"Good. Now before I upset you anymore, let's talk about your music."
"Yes."
"So tell me, how's the tour going? You were in Mexico the last few days weren't you?"
"We were. So," Harry began and the conversation quickly turned to life on the road, keeping up with friends and family and their love lives, which the boys were careful to not answer directly.

~

Ten minutes later, Niall yawned and Jonathan stopped his line of questions to confront him about it.
"Am I boring you Niall?"
"No. Sorry," Niall said as his yawn came to an end. "I didn't sleep very well last night, so I'm just a bit tired."
"I'm sorry to hear that. I thought you said that you were doing well earlier."
"I am, but my head's just a bit stuffy. It's taking me a few minutes to process things at the moment."
"You didn't tell me about this mate," Liam said, as worry crept into his mind.
"I'm fine Liam," Niall reassured him.
"Ok, so you're a little tired. Do you want to lie down? Shall I get you a teddy bear?" Jonathan asked and the boys smiled.
"No. It's ok. Carry on."
"Thank you. Geez, last time you needed to go to the toilet and today you want a nap. You're just like five very annoying small children," Jonathan said and the boys laughed.
"Yeah, but you love us anyway."
"I do. Now, you boys are going on a trip away together before Christmas, is that right?"
"They are," Zayn started. "I'm going home to be with my family, but because our last show is in Canada, the boys are going to have a week in a cabin in the woods."
"Yeah, just us and nature," Harry added.
"And your entire entourage I presume," Jonathan said and the boys laughed again as Niall became distracted. He wasn't feeling fine, as he told Liam a few minutes before, in fact he was feeling far from fine.

Since they had left the hotel, he'd had a headache and it'd been getting worse throughout the day. He had initially not thought much of it, as both Zayn and Louis had had headaches fairly recently, so Niall had presumed that he'd just caught the same bug. But Niall had a bad feeling, and he couldn't remember taking his medication that morning.

~

Niall raised a hand to his stomach as he began to feel sick, and his vision began to blur.
"Liam," He whispered. "Liam," He said again and all the boys turned to him.
"Niall? What's wrong?" Liam asked before he saw tears forming in Niall's eyes and everyone went quiet. "Hey, it's alright. What is it?" Liam said before he took Niall's hands into his own.
"I don't feel good," Niall told him. He was starting to feel worse, and he didn't want to have another seizure, but he knew that he couldn't stop it. He looked into Liam's eyes and Liam immediately understood.
"Alright Niall. Let's get you backstage ok," Liam said and Niall nodded. All the boys and Jonathan stood up as Liam wrapped his arm around Niall.
"We've got you."
"Come on Niall."
"Are you boys going to be ok?" Jonathan asked and Louis nodded as they began to head offstage.
"Yeah, we'll be fine."
"We're just going to go on a break and we'll be back with you shortly," Jonathan announced as the boys got Niall backstage.