🤩new care taker

Keith's POV

It was time for me to go. I said my goodbyes to everyone. I started to picked up Skylar, but immediately he grabbed me, gripping onto me tightly.
"Buddy, I have to go." I said softly.
He started to kick and scream.
"I'm sorry, I'll get him." Ethan spoke.
He reached for the tiny, but the tiny only grabbed on tighter.
"N-no! I want him!" The child screamed holding on to me, tears started to streamed out of his eyes. My eyes widened. "No, honey." I cooed. "You want to stay here, bud, I'm no care taker."
I make yet another failed attempt to pull the child off of me. I didn't want to yank at him, that would hurt him. I sighed, a bit frustrated and flattered. The truth was, I didn't want to leave him either,  he was like the little brother I never had. Besides , he belong to Ethan , or Jackson , I wasn't sure. 
"Okay, okay, why don't you keep him over for a bit, and bring him back in a few days?" Ethan spoke. I felt my eyes widened.
"Y-you trust me with him?" I gasped.
"Yeah you seem like a nice guy." I grinned, turning down to the tiny whose eyes smiled.
"Alright, I'll be back Thursday."

Thursday~~

The door bell ranged to Ethan's  door. Ethan opened up the door to see an angry face.
"I'm gonna kill that girl who almost crushed him. "
His eyes flashed more of a red today.
"He's a innocent baby." Keith growled.
"Hey, hey, relax." Ethan spoke. "Look at him"
Keith did as he was told and  hesitantly turn to the little boy on his left shoulder, hugging his neck once more.
"He's alive, isn't he? He's healthy now, isn't he?" Ethan questioned.
"Y-yes, all I wanna do is take care of him."
Ethan smiled.
"Why don't I hand the adoption papers over to you? This whole situation is weird, and I really think he should stay with you. He seems happiest with you as his care taker."
All of a sudden, Skylar felt his hair getting wet, he looked up to see a river tears streaming down Keith's eyes.
"D-do you want  m-me t-to? " Keith said to Skylar in between sobs.
"Yes!" Skylar said with a bright smile. "Your my big brother!"
That comment only cause Sky's to hair get damper.

~~~~
Keith sat down on the couch with Matt. They we're watching whatever was on tv, nothing much. Sky  sat on the counter as he watched Ethan fiddle in the kitchen. To Sky, Ethan seemed to be scrambling, really confused.
"Ugh" Ethan muttered placing his elbows out counter his hands holding his head up.
He loomed over Sky's body but unintentionally, Skylar walked up to the one of Ethan's arm, and started tapping. Ethan's eyes opened, scanning the tiny.
"C-can you make cookies? Matt told me he would die for your cookies 🍪."
Ethan look at the tiny in surprise.
"Really, he just told me that they were okay." Ethan grinned.
"Want to help?"
The tiny's eyes beamed.
"Yes🤩!"
Ethan scooped Sky into his hands and place him near a huge bowl.
"Taste test for me?"