III

stacy's dad is actually pretty rad

he's all i want, i'm obsessed just a tad

stacy can't you see?

your dad's just the guy for me

i know it might be bad but

i'm in love with stacy's dad

●○○○○○●

"You're dating him?"

Ukraine interrogated, darting his eyes between both America and Russia, his suspicion growing.

Russia's form pulled away from America's, a ghost of the warmth that once radiated against his back slowly disappeared.

"Hey bud, it's all a misunderstanding-" America tried to disprove his accusations, but Ukraine shot him down.

"Shut!" the boy cladded in a blue as he interrupts Ame, the aforementioned closed his mouth as the former shushed him.

"I need to hear this from my brother."

Rus could only sigh as he rolled his eyes as Ukraine paced around the room. "Вы слишком много предполагаете."

(You are guessing too much.)

America's switches his stare from Ukraine to Russia with bewildered eyes, for he was unable to grasp their language and could only guess the conversation.

"Oh really? I assume too much?" Ukraine turned back to his brother.

America could only gawk at the siblings, reminding him of one of those dramas from Netflix.

It reminded him of Australia, sh*t, maybe even Canada.

Sure, he could get rowdy with his brothers from time to time, but not to this extent.
The furthest they could go is relentless teasing and a bit of roughhousing from time to time (which is the norm for him.)

Ukraine facepalmed, a look of disappointment on his face. "You know you shouldn't hide these type of things, right?"

He exhaled, closing his eyes in deep thought as he shoved his yellow hands onto the sleeves of his hoodie. "I'm not against your relationship."