Part 1 (Getting Captured)

You were just walking around the waterfalls (as you usually do). You looked at the clear, glass-like water; it was your go-to place when you were alone. You didn't have any friends because you were mostly an introvert and liked to keep to yourself. You breathed in the clean, crisp air as you walked northeast towards where the lake is. You loved nature. You always were very kind and gentle with everything. But you have one weakness...you're sensitive. You didn't like to be sensitive because you thought it showed others that you were weak.

---------------------------------------------------Your POV----------------------------------------

I was going to the waterfalls. I had just passed through many miles of green trees. I got cut multiple times by the brambles and small shrubs. So when I arrived at the lake, my legs, arms, and feet were all covered up by cuts and thorns, which hurt very badly. I loved nature because of its beauty and all its creatures. I was short for my age, which I didn't like because people made fun of me. I was gentle to all the creatures so as I kept coming to the waterfalls, they got used to me slowly. Little did I know that someone or something was following me.

----------------------------------------------------Dreamswap Dreams POV-------------------

I saw A girl going to the waterfalls that are located outside of town. I could see that she passed through many miles of trees because of her injured arms, legs, and feet. She also loved nature. I could tell because she always talked to the animals. I started to blush. She was just so gentle and had a good heart but her smile was the reason I fell for her. As they say,  love at first sight. 

-------------------------------------------3rd person POV-----------------------------

As you turned around slowly, you saw the leader of the Justice Reign (JR), Dream.

You thought something bad was gonna happen so you sat there...looking at Dream, but at that moment he noticed you. Soon you felt light-headed and passed out. The last thing you saw was Dream blushing at you.