How you meet <3

You walk down the street, going back to your apartment, you just got done with a study session at your friend's house. You remembered every single formula, question, answer, and with all this jammed in your head, it made you feel sick, you absolutely hated it, though you were positive that you were going to ace your SAT exams. But your headache made you immune to what was going on, it made you slower. So you want to take the short way so you start to walk toward the Purple Dragon territory as much as you hate passing that abandoned Fortune cookie factory. The PDs didn't bother you much, but at night they are crazy, especially when no one's out on the street for them to bother. As you step into their territory, you start to walk faster, hoping they were away robbing some other poor soul. You get so close to stepping out of PD ground, until a hand from an alley you pass, pulls you into the darkness. You wanted to scream, but a hand covered your mouth. "Hey (Y/N)" a raspy voice, you recognized whispers in your ear. It wasn't a Purple Dragon! It was your Ex! You elbowed the bastard and sneer at him. "Who do you think you are (EBF/N) ((Ex-boyfriends name))?!" You snap at him. He rolls his eyes. "Come on Babe, all I want is a second chance!" He says, reaching his hand out to you. You back up slightly, pushing your (H/C) hair behind your ear. Then you come up with a brilliant plan, you give your Ex a fake smile and slowly lean towards him. Of course, thinking he was gonna get something, he leans in as well. Once you guys are super close you smack him, leaving a red mark on his skin. He snarled and backed up, holding his face. "Never again asshole!" You growl, crossing your arms. All of a sudden you hear chuckling, he was chuckling! He looks at you an evil grin on his face. He walks towards you, forcing you up against the wall. He leans into your ear and whispers: "you know hot stuff, I like it rough." But before he can force a kiss onto your lips, you see a flash of green and (EBF/N) fell to the ground. Your eyes widen, you wanted to see your rescuer. Your Ex gets up to his feet and puts his jaw in place. " You know, you shouldn't hit a girl..." the mysterious man says.  "Show yourself!" Your ex yells through the blood in his mouth. You couldn't see him but you heard the man say "Boo!" And (EBF/N) let out a terrified shriek and pushes you out of the way so he could run. Turning your attention away from your ex, you stare into the shadows. "Thank you." You say, still not seeing the man. "My pleasure ma'am." The guy says. "May I see you?" You ask. "You'll be scared..." the man sighs. "You saved my life, who am I to complain." You giggle. After another sigh, the man, who is not actually a man, comes out into the moonlight, revealing his emerald skin, his wonderful blue eyes that complemented his Blue mask, and his shell. He was a gigantic turtle, and you loved it. You smile. " I'm (Y/N), you?" You ask, holding out your hand. "Leo-Leonardo." The turtle replies, hesitantly shaking your hand. "Thanks again, Leonardo." You say, giving him a warm smile. "Anytime,  it's what I do...." Leo says, returning the smile. You kept a good poker face, but inside your heart was singing, he was super attractive, for a turtle. Leonardo sighs "well, I have to go." You put your hand on his shoulder be for he turns away. "Will... will I ever see you again?" You ask. He gives you a wink, making your heart melt. "You count on it." He replies, rushing off, leaving you standing there, with a starstruck grin.