the running dinosaur

Previously on I Need You, While Barry kept declining Harrison's offer, the team rigged a hologram of the Flash to stop crime around the city so that no one will know the truth.

Henry returned to Central City and joined the team. He argued with Wells on the safety of another explosion. Hunter and Kara arrived back on Earth-1 with Hunter declaring the city under his control.

The Earth-2 version of Dante Ramon, called "Rupture", arrived on Earth-1 looking to kill Cisco, believing that Cisco killed his Earth-2 brother. Zolomon sent Rupture after the police to send the city a message.

Iris confessed her feelings to Mon-El on his way to save Kara. After Mon had rescued Kara, he brought her back to STAR Labs, where she reunited with all of their friends, including Barry, when she then confessed her true feelings.

Barry, Kara and the police stop Rupture, but Zolomon arrived and killed the officers himself, as well as Rupture for failing. He then publicly announced the Flash's disappearance.

Cisco and Dante-1 become closer. Barry finally agreed to Harrison's plan. During the process, Barry was seemingly vaporized, while Jesse and Wally were caught in the blast.

———
"Your soulmate is the person who mends your broken heart by simply giving you theirs"
———

STAR Labs
Breach Room

As the lightning hit Barry, he screamed in pain, but as it did, he started to slowly fade away into dust. "Barry!" Kara screamed but soon enough he was gone. Kara's blue eyes were filled with sobs as she covered her mouth. As was everyone else. But then Cisco ran in.

"It worked! Is everyone okay? What happened?" Cisco asked but Kara dropped to the ground, overwhelmed by pain.

"No! No! Barry!" She exclaimed.

"What did you do to my son?!" Henry yelled but then Zoom whooshed in, and picked up the only thing left of Barry. His ripped up suit.

"You thought you could give The Flash his speed back? Well done. You killed him instead," Zoom said before he zoomed back out.

All was heard now was the sorrow of Kara, sobbing and begging for Barry to come back to her. Iris, who was crying as well, bent down next to her friend and hugged her tight. "He's...no...he can't-" Kara rambled before Mon also bent down and hugged her.

"Barry...he's gone. This wasn't su...I didn't...I'm so sorry. We lost him," Harry said.

"No, no, no, no, he...He could've got knocked somewhere or maybe even run there," Cisco said as he ran to a computer and began to look for Barry's location. "Nothing on the GPS."

"There were strikes all over the building," Harry said before he pressed comms.

"Jesse, come down here, please." But no response. "Jesse? Wally?" Harry, Joe, Iris, Kara and Mon all stared at each other intensely before they got up and ran out.

STAR Labs
Hallway

When the group ran into the hallway, they saw Wally and Jesse on the ground, unconscious. "Oh, God, Wally!" Iris yelled before she, Joe and Mon slide next to Wally, and hovered over him.

"No, no! Wally!" Joe yelled as Harry and Kara hovered over Jesse. "Wally, wake up! No! Can you hear me? Wally!"

"Jesse, Jesse!" Harry yelled.