Chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya, Or goes by Konosanei by everyone he has ever met even his own mother calls him konosanei at times. Korosenai simply means. "Unkillable." He is to strong. His highest speeds which is mach 20 break the sound barrier. He has a cinnamon roll face but with a smile that that never seems to change into a different expression. He has 6 tentacles for legs and 4 for arms.

He first got the nickname when he got into a school fight in 6th grade which left the 5 bullies knocked how and him without a scratch. His best friend which he calls Kacchan aka Katsuki Bakugo is the only person he really opens up to. Katsuki was a teen with a high temperament. Get on his bad side and you would skip tomorrow. Unless you were Korosenai of course.

The two were currently sitting one behind the other in their last period of class with their homeroom teacher. " Ok I going to pass out the forms for what you want for you career so you can do something with your life. But why bother!" He threw the papers behind him in the air. " I know you guys want to go to the hero track!" Everyone bu Katsuki and Korosenai started using their quirks like children.

"Hey Teach put me and Koro here with these losers. They'd be lucky if they were able to become some D-listed side kick." Katsuki insulted as the other students started yelling at him. "You think your better than us Katsuki?!" One shouted. "Pfffft come on Ill take you all on." He said with a laughing face. "Plus I think you can already tell the Koro here will kick all your asses." Katsuki turned pointing at Korosenai.

Korosenai's face turned yellow with green strips. His color changes depending on how he is feeling and wants to express it. Yellow with green strips means he is Cocky. Purple means you made a mistake. Pink means love. red means angry. blue means shocked. light blue means sad. orange means you are correct. White means bored or a mix of every emotion. Mild yellow is confusion. Yellow is happy. and Black is. Fury.

The students realized that Korosenai had the Cocky colors on his face and all sat down. Katsuki and Korosenai left the school after it was done. It was the last day and the entrance exams were in a few months. "Oi, Koro excited for the Exam?" "Kacchan you know Im excited." Izuku gave off a Cocky face. "Yea knowing you. The exam would be over for you in a flash and you would be dancing on a build after you got enough points." Katsuki joked. Korosenai put on his yellow face. "Not a bad Idea kacchan." And his face turned to normal.

"HELP!" The two turned over to a tunnel and saw a girl with purple hair being suffocated by a sludge like villain. "Shut up no one is coming to help you." The villain said. Katsuki looked over at Korosenai's face and. It was black. The air pressure started shaking as the aura around Izuku turned dark.

Within two second Korosenai was in front of the villain than the next 4 seconds the sludge splatter everywhere. Izuku's face turned to normal as he went up to the girl who was passed out from suffocation. He was nudging her with one of his for tentacle arms. "Hey you awake?" She slowly opened her eyes and saw his award winning smile.

"D-did you save me?" "Indeed I did but I think I took it over a notch by a mol acular level." After korosenai said that Katsuki smacked him over the head. "Yea! You damn right you did." Looking at the mess all over the floor. "Whats your name smiling broccoli and you too spikey." The purple hair girl asked. She had a bored looking expression and jacks for earlobes. "My name is Izuku Midoriya. But please address me as Korosenai." He asked kindly from the girl. "Korosenai huh? thats quite the title for yourself. Unkillable is quite the name to give yourself. My name is Kyoka jiro." " Oh no I didn't make the name it was given to me by everyone in my school." Korosenai stated which made jiro look up at him dumbfounded.

"Yea after he kicked the asses of 5 kids who tried to jump him within ten seconds and no scratches. Names Katsuki Bakugo." After Katsuki said that Korosenai's face went cocky. "The hell?! You can change the color of your face?! thats so cool!" Jiro said with stars in her eyes and Korosenai's face went pink.

"Never fear! because I am her-. Oh did you already defeat him?" All Might said coming out of a sewer entrance. "Yes. I have." Izuku's face turned Yellow with green strips. All Might packed up the villain in 2 plastic bottles and gave the three am auto-graph and jumped away. The three started walking around together.

"So, what you change the color of your face for Mr. Unkillable. and also still not conviced that just because of a 5 versus 1 fight gave you "Korosenai" as a nickname."Jiro joked. "Ok first I change my face based on my emotions. Yellow with green strips means Im Cocky which I always am." "What does. Pink mean?" Korosenai's face turned blue and he started sweating as Katsuki started to laugh. "I-I u-um y-you w-will find out the rest of them at one point." Korosenai stuttered. "So. Answer my second one then." Jiro said looking at him.

"I shall demonstrate. What is your favorite flavor of coffee?" "Hmmm. Caramel Faprichino though you cant get one here I had it once went I visited america." As soon as Jiro finished that sentence Korosenai boosted at a speed that broke the sound barrier aka mach 20. And within 1 minute he came back with 3 caramel faprichinos. "The Hell?! where did you find one?! they aren't even in japan!" Jiro said shocked.

"Thats simple. I went all the way to America's starbucks and came back." Jiros face looked shock. she wanted to say something but her vocals were being controlled by her shock. "Yea this damn nerds top speed is mach 20." Korosenai's face again turned Cocky. "Ok now Im convinced. anyways this is my house see you two around." She punched Katsuki on the shoulder lightly and patted Koro on the head. she then ran inside the house.

"You got a thing for her don't you?" Katsuki said as Korosenai's face turned white and he dashed away leaving Katsuki there by himself. 'Ill take that as a yes.'

Another story.......... I did just finish assassin nation classroom so Im like. Yea.

Korosenai, The Unkillable Boy (Izujiro) ( Assassin classroom x mha)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें