Class 1-A

It was the day of the beginning of class at U.A. Katsuki got there early already so Kyoka and Korosenai were walking to the class called class 1-A. After the exam day Kyoka learned 3 new face expressions Light blue(sadness), Red(Anger), and Black(Furious or as she likes to call it Kill Mode.) Also as they were still in summer they got closer as friends and started using first name bases. But Kyoka still prefer's to call him Korosenai or Koro. plus the other nicknames.

"ah Class 1-A." Korosenai said as he touched the door knob. "You ready?" "Of course mop top just open it." She said with a smile. Korosenai opened it and he saw the last person he wanted to see. The blue haired brat who was certainly yelling at Katsuki to get his feet of the table. The boy noticed him and started to make his way over.

"Excuse me but the way you acted in the auditorium was very unsportsmanlike but-." Before he could finish that sentence Korosenai mach 20ed to his seat which he put a tentacle to the one Next to him so Kyoka can have it. The boy turned to Kyoka and she had a frown on her face. "Hello I am Tenya Iida from somei academy! It is a pleasure to meet you!" This disgusted Kyoka even more. He just treated Izuku as if he was some other life form. what was his problem?! Korosenai is human just like he is! so why is he being such an ass towards him?!

"Shut it. I don't like you either."  Kyoka said as she made her way to the seat next to Korosenai. Iida just stood there confused. "If you are here to look confused then you can leave." Everyone turned to the front of the room to see a man stepping out of a sleeping bag and walking to the front of the room. "I am Shota Aizawa. Your teacher. Now put these on and go outside." He said as he walked out.

Korosenai went into the locker rooms and started changing. Then he was met by a red head. "Hey man! Im Ejiro Kirishima how do you do?" Korosenai finished changing and answered. "Im doing fine thank you. My name is Izuku Midoriya. But please. Call me Korosenai." When he said this everyone in the room turned to him. besides Iida. "Wow! dude you got first in the entrance exams! what is your quirk!" a blonde haired kid said.

Korosenai's face turned yellow with green strips. "You will see soon." He responded. "Doesn't Korosenai mean Unkillable?" A boy with purple balls on his head said. "Indeed it does. Don't misunderstand. That name has been given to me since the beginning of my junior high years and I didn't make it. It was given." He said as he left making everyone dumb founded

"You all here. Good today you will be doing a Quirk apprehension test." Aizawa stated. "But sir what about orientation?" a brunette called out. " No. In other schools maybe. But U.A is prestigious. There is no willy dilly time for something as stupid as orientation." Aizawa said as he turned to Korosenai. "Korosenai, what was your ball throw without your quirk in middle school." Korosenai's face turned yellow with green strips. "Around 5,000 meters I believe." Aizawa raised a brow. "I said without your quirk."Korosenai's face turned mild yellow. "What do you mean? I remember it being 5,000. Kacchan am I wrong?" Korosenai turned to Katsuki. 'Another face color I have to find out.' Kyoka thought. She liked the guessing game for him.

"Teach he isn't lying. It was around 5,000." Aizawa gave up at this point. "Ok whatever. Korosenai grab this ball and throw it with your quirk. Just make sure you stay in the circle."  Korosenai's face turned Yellow with green strips as he grabbed the ball.

He stood there. He then leaned his body backward stretching it then he threw it at top speeds. "36, 567 meters damn kid." Korosenai's face again turned cocky as everyone but Kyoka and Katsuki was dumbfounded. "Also what does that mean when your face changes like that." He asked. "Oh thats him expressing his emotions as the only facial emotion he has is his smile. Right now he is cocky." Kyoka said normally. "Interesting, Next is a 50-meter dash. Oh and last place is expelled." He said as no one paid attention. They were just dumbfounded.

"Korosenai , Bakugo you are up." Katsuki dropped a sweat. Korosenai was going to clean the floor with him. They got into running positions. "Go!" "Korosenai 0.00000000001 seconds." The robotic voice said but Korosenai just kept going. After a minute he came back with a Hawaiian newspaper and a straw hat he put on Kyoka. She giggled and punched his shoulder. "Show off." She said as his face turned yellow with green strips.

"Korosenai where did you get those from? Korosenai looked at him with his cocky face still on. "Hawaii." "Whats your top speed?" Aizawa's question made everyone look at him. "Mach 20" He said still having his cocky face on. "What is your quirk?" Korosenai turned off his cocky face and turned into his white face. "I would not like to answer that question." He said with his poker face.

Next was the long jumps which Korosenai jumped over the campus.

The repeated side steps were tied because mineta and Korosenai were making after images and it couldn't be determined who was faster.

Korosenai then won the sit ups obviously he did 300 within a minutes same for the push ups.

Then its was long distance running. Korosenai looked over at Kyoka and she giggling on how dumbfounded everyone was looking. His face turned pink and then orange. He had an Idea. He was against Iida."Go!" Korosenai then proceeded to travel half way across the world and went to Hawaii again and got a necklace with a small violet diamond. He then came back and started dashing circles around the class then he  slipped the necklace into Kyoka's hand.

She looked down at her hand and her heart skipped a couple beats she looked like she was gonna cry. But she saved her tears for later. 'I guess I know what pink means now. It means love.' She smiled at the though and put on the necklace.

It was the end of the day and Korosenai and Kyoka were walking together. Kyoka wanted to wait for the right time to ask him. She then eye and bench and sat on it. Korosenai noticed and flowed suit. Kyoka looked at him then looked down at the necklace. She held it up with her hands as she looked at it.

"Koro? T-this necklace.....w-where did you get it from?" She said she couldn't look him in the eyes yet. Korosenai's face turned pink. "Hawaii" he said scratching his head. Then he heard it. sniffling? He turned to the purplette and she was crying. Korosenai's face turned blue. "Kyoka a-are you ok?" "Why did you go through the trouble of getting me this? I mean I love it but. You deserve so much better than me. So why? Why did you get this for me?" Korosenai than hugged her. "Its because.....

I love you."

No authors note. Im to tired......