Chapter 2

Its the day of U.A entrance exam and Korosenai and Katsuki are waiting at Jiro's house. The purplette came out of the house wearing a sleeveless shirt and leggings and a jacket around her waist. "Hey guys!" she said running down the stairs. " Greetings Jiro." "Howzit going ears." The two held on to the green haired wonder as he proceeded to break the sound barrier so they will get there on time.

When they got there Jiro was still a little dizzy. She is still trying to get used to going at Mach 20. She tripped but before she could face plant the ground Korosenai caught her with one of his tentacles. "Would be a shame if you fell on your first day." Korosenai said as his dace turned yellow.

"Yea, Yea Mr.Unkillable." Jiro joked as Korosenai's face became normal. They walked inside the auditorium and sat down. Jiro and Katsuki were sitting on both sides of Korosenai. Present mic started talking about the physical exam and how the sizes of the robots determine the points and a blue haired boy stood up from his seat. "EXUSE ME BUT THERE ARE FOUR ROBOTS NOT THREE AND YOU HAVE ONLY DISCUSSED POINTS FOR THREE! IF THIS IS A MISTAKE FROM SUCH A HIGH STANDARD SCHOOL THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! AND YOU!" He pointed at Korosenai who was doing nothing but having that everyday smile.

"STOP THAT SMILING! IT IS DISTRACTING! IF YOU WONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY THEN LEAVE!" This made Katsuki look at the boy in fear and Jiro didn't understand why until she saw Korosenai's face changing color and molding itself. The color turned pitch black and his eyes went inward and turned black and his mouth opened and his teeth became serrated. He started to give of a terrifying aura that was visible around the auditorium.

"So? my smile is distractive? What do you think your doing right now? Before you go around telling people what to do worry about your self. What smile do you prefer? This one? or the one before?" Korosenai said in a cracked terrifying voice as the aura intensified in the room.

Jiro was more worried than scared. For all she knows that boy probably poked at a spot he shouldn't have. Did his smile mean something to him? She wasn't going to look into it as much. But she wanted to comfort him. She put her hand on his shoulder and moved it up and down to comfort him. "Hey relax its ok." The aura slowly disappeared as Korosenai's face started unfolding itself and changing color from black to red and his award winning smile appeared back on his face.

Present Mic worryingly continued the presentation and Korosenai's face remained red and his eyes frown but he kept his smile. This still made Jiro worried. Eventually it was time to go take the exams. By luck Korosenai and Jiro were in the same section. Korosenai was still angry and he did the test so fast that no one even knew he was there.

Once it was time for the physical part. Jiro saw Korosenai. She saw the back of his neck was red so that meant that his face was still red meaning his is still made. She wanted to talk to him and tell him to calm down that he was just under skinned. The purplette didn't know why she want him to calm down. She guess that she hated seeing him like that. She walked up to him but was stopped by the blue haired boy with glasses. "I do not recommend talking to that failure of hero. One should not be overcomed by anger." Jiro scoffed and shoved his arm off but then she felt that same aura. She looked over to Korosenai and he was gone. He then appeared in front of the boy with his black face and aura. "Do that again and you will loose that hand." He insulted. It was obvious he hated the boy after what he said.

The door opened and he broke the sound barrier and smashed through a fake building destroying four two pointers who were on the other side. "THAT BOY HAS THE RIGHT IDEA! TRUE HEROS DONT HAVE A COUNTDOWN FOR A FIGHT! GO!"

Korosenai was pissed. He was going around ping ponging him self around the walls at mach 20 speed. Destroying any robots that came his path. The smile he holds has a back story. In fact his mom is dead and he spend most of his time going around the world. Thats how he gets his food. He well yea takes it. That smile is the one thing his mom told him to do before she passed away. So he wears it everyday. No matter if he is mad or sad that smile remains.

within 5 minutes of the exam Korosenai has scored 347 points and is currently standing on a building. He was still mad but his face was red. He remembered what Katsuki said about dancing on a building but he was to mad to dance so he disappeared using mach 20 and came back with a speaker and a guitar. He plugged it in and thought of a great song that will rattle someones bones.

Yes pun was intended. And yes that pun too was intended.

The people in the observations room watched as he played.

"All these students are amazing. Wait. Is that one playing a guitar?!" A hero known as midnight said as she was watching him. She pressed the audio button and she heard his sick beats.

"Hmm it appears that student is named Izuku Midoriya but he prefers to go by. "Korosenai." He most likely passed seeing his score is 347." A mouse/possom hybrid stated.

"Wait isn't Korosenai the Japanese word for unkillable? Thats a pretty high thing to live up to if you call yourself unkillable." A hero with a gasmask and a sheriff hat said which his name is Snipe.

"I already Believe he is unkillable. That boy gave the whole auditorium chills with his aura at one point. It even gave me the willies. I dont know what his problem is." Present Mic stated while doing some hand gestures.

"Well lets see how he deals with this." A hoboman said as he pressed the red button.

Korosenai finished his guitar solo and he was feeling better about himself. Then he felt the ground rumble and he saw it. The Zero pointer. He dashed over to get a good look. But then he saw someone in the rubble under it. It was Jiro. He then dashed through the center of the robot Causing it to blow up from the inside.

Korosenai then went down and looked at Jiro. He lifted all the rubble with all four of his tentacles. When he lift all the rubble off of her he saw it. Her body was all bloodied and bruised up. "Ko-ro-sen-ai" She said before she passed out. He then picked her up and then mach 20ed his way to recovery girl's office. He may be unkillable but he doesn't have the ability to heal others. Only himself.

After recovery girl took her inside and healed her he waited and waited and waited. He still had his award winning smile. Jiro slowly woke up. "Damn. Thanks for saving me you unkillable broccoli." Korosenai looked up at her. The purplette got off the bed and hugged him. "look I know the exam day didn't go as you hoped it did. Minus the fact that you passed. Just don't let it under your skin."

Jiro still hugged him then she felt it on her shoulder. Tears?! She then slowly broke the hug to see Korosenai with his face light blue and crying. He still had his smile on. 'That smile obviously mean to much to him if he even keeps it while crying.' She thought as she hugged him again. He never told her what all of his facial expressions are. He mostly had on yellow with green strips, yellow which she knew as happy, dark blue, pink and white which she still had to figure out.

she started to tear up herself and her tears fell on his shoulder. 'Im guessing light blue means'

'Sadness'

O-oh h-hi there i-its a-uthor c-chan here. Ahhh I cant do this.