Part 27

"Stone Prince! I cooked ramen and pork belly!"

Harin waited at the dinner table, and finally his cold aura filled the room.

"Why ramen?" He questioned, fixing the pencil on his ear.

"Because it tastes good?" Harin said, starting to eat.

Kiwon no longer questioned and just ate the food on the table. Afterwards he sat there quietly, watching Harin finish her food.

"I'm done eating but why the hell were you watching me?" Harin said annoyed, but Kiwon ignored that part.

"Good. Go wash the dishes. I'm gonna go up."

"Wait!" Harin said, grabbing his wrist and mustered up the courage to say "Can we talk first?"

"Such a puppy... what do you need?" Kiwon harshly took back his hand and crossed his arms, waiting for her to speak.

"Well... should I beat around the bush or tell you straight up?" Harin pursed her lips and Kiwon said "The latter."

"Then... I like you Han Kiwon!" She said quickly.

Surprised he said "What?!"

"I like you..."

"I heard you Pup and I think you forgot we aren't close!" He shouted.

Harin furrowed her brows and in anger she said "What do you mean we aren't close?! If we weren't why did you let me stay here?! Why worry about me in the cold?! How can you act like that if we aren't close?!"

"Shut up."

"I-" Harin got cut off.

"Is this what you wanted? Puppy I didn't let you stay here for you to try and date me! If your gonna be like all the other girls go home and stay home!"

"What do you have to be so cruel for?!"

"Why? You don't like it. Heh.."  He stopped to chuckle. Kiwon looked at her with wide eyes and continued "Your the one who decided to be with the Stone Prince as they call me. I'm sure you know better than those crooked people, i'm not a nice person."

Harin rolled her eyes and yelled back, although she was afraid. She put her head back into reality and remembered that despite how she liked him, he was also her school rival since the beginning and she wasn't about to lose any fight to him.

"Your not the only one cold as ice.. Don't forget, I was never a nice person either. All that's different is you are the rudest person to everyone you freaking meet!"

"Right. I'm cold. rude. cruel. So I suggest you try liking someone else."

"Fine!" Harin said and walked away. She went onto the couch and ignored Kiwon who walked upstairs.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2 Months Later..

The door opened revealing a tired Kiwon but they just ignored each other since that night Kiwon didn't try to kick her out anymore and Harin stayed quiet, hoping he would never kick her out so she had a place to stay.

"Turn off the lights when you go to sleep." Kiwon said coldly, walking up the stairs to his room. Harin processed what he said for a couple minutes and laid on the couch, thinking of what to do next.

"Maybe I should just turn it on for a while..." Harin sighed and took her phone out of her bag which she hadn't used to call her family since she had left home, though she did use it to contact other people apart from them.

Just as she opened it, she looked at all the piled up text messages and calls. Then her brother called because it was a sad night and her mood couldn't be broken anymore, she decided to answer.
____________________________________