Background Info

Izumi Midoriya is an Idol who recently gained popularity.

U.A high is an all-boys high-school. All the girls who were in the school will be described as boys in the story.

Uraraka-Uriel.

Momo-Martin.

Mina- Marc.

Asui-Asif .

Jiro-Jim.  

Toru-Tomasz.

Uriel and Izumi have been close since childhood.

A Quirk, also known as a Meta Ability is a special, supernatural ability that a person can have. It is possible to diagnose a person as possessing or lacking a Quirk by analyzing the presence or absence of an extra joint in their pinky toe. People with only one joint will develop a Quirk while having two joints indicates that the person is quirkless.

 if you have any song suggestions go ahead and comment, I'll try my best to add it into the story.

That's pretty much it, I don't think I need to mention anything else here you will slowly get to know it as the story proceeds. if you haven't watched My hero academy and have a few doubts here and there I would love to help you clear them you can comment away or if you have a lot of questions feel free to p.m me. I'll try my best to help you understand.

None of the pictures or songs are mine through-out the whole book the credits go to the respective owners. Though I have edited most of the images from the 2nd chapter if you have any thoughts pls let me know and if you want me to edit some images or banner or such feel free to pm or comment or whatever

Also a big thanks to @Mystic_Whisperer she is a wonderful editor and a big help.

If you notice any grammatical mistakes, pls feel free to let me know

Pls don't forget to vote comment and let me know your thought I am always up for constructive criticism.

xoxo..