xvi

fear of the unknown is fear of everything.
humans have the tendency to to believe that we are superior; above all, draped in the knowledge of our own creations.
it is true that we have the capacity to create great things, to understand the inner workings of science, art and religion at surface level. however it is our utter ignorance and lack of selflessness that makes us so moronic.
for all of our creations benefit only ourselves; we create materialistic devices and concepts to feed our hunger for supremacy. sprawling like starving predators for any last scrap of individuality, taking land that was meant to be shared and claiming it as our own and protesting when our luxuries aren't enough.
humanity is the the weed of the earth, overpopulated and destroying every other living thing own our path.
the things we do not know or understand are the very things we fear. it stems from our need to reign over all. to understand everything and then take it for ourselves in greed. we bathe ourselves in golden ichor and the blood of our enemies, and feast til we make ourselves sick, whilst we watch the world starve.
taking from the less fortunate and building our own inequitable structures that are fuelled by prejudice.
our destruction diminishes the ability for life to exist as it was meant to.
what we fear most is not what we should fear.
fear humanity.