[1] Fem!

Words: 1524

Sub/Dom: Roman tries to dom but Virgil ends up flipping them, so sub!Roman and dom!Virgil

AU(s): roommates, they're given female bodies

TW(s): swearing, kissing, heated kissing, cuddling, smut (nothing below the waist, but very much above the waist)

Notes: Obviously, a woman's body is not necessarily a body with curves and boobs. Some women have penises, some have smaller boobs and less curves, etc. Some men and non-binary people have boobs and curves, too! In this oneshot, they're each given a cis woman's body. Trans people, you're valid and this isn't meant to invalidate you! I love you. 🖤

-

Virgil rubbed his eyes as he woke up from his midday nap. But as he stood up, something about his body seemed off. 

Virgil looked down at himself and nearly choked at the sight. His body looked like a woman's. He had a larger chest, a slimmer waist, and bigger hips.

Virgil blinked a couple times and nothing changed. He touched his hands to his waist, trying to see if it was just an optical illusion, but no. He was in a woman's body.

At least he'd gotten to keep his style of clothes. In fact, he kind of rocked the black fishnets, short purple skirt, and black jean jacket he was wearing.

Virgil carefully opened the door of his room, hoping his roommate, Roman, was out and he'd be back to normal by the time Roman got back.

"Virgil? Is that you?" a voice called from around the corner. Virgil froze. "Virgil, I need to—"

Roman stopped short as he turned the corner and stared at Virgil, looking him up and down.

Virgil did the same to Roman. Roman was looking feminine, too—large hips and chest, small waist. He—or she?—wore red skinny jeans and a white crop top that showed a lot of stomach.

"Wow, this is the first time I've been attracted to boobs," Roman said, mouth slightly ajar.

Virgil's eyes widened and Roman tore his eyes from Virgil's chest.

"Oh, God," Roman muttered, turning bright red. "Did I say that out loud?"

Virgil nodded and took a careful step closer to Roman, knowing his face was already pink. "You can... um, you can... touch them, you know. I-if you want."

Roman froze. "But you hate me."

"You're curious, I'm curious..." Virgil reasoned. "We were both gay before, right? Maybe we're both lesbians now. Also, um, do you want me to use different pronouns?"

"No, he/him is fine..."

"Same here," Virgil said. "And, anyways, um... Seriously. You can, if you want."

"...Okay." Then Roman's hands were on Virgil's waist, one on each side, slowly moving up his sides and raising the shirt he was wearing, pulling it over his head and throwing it to the side so he only had a bra covering his breasts. "How the fuck do I get this thing off?"

"D-don't ask me," Virgil stuttered.

Eventually, they figured it out. Roman reached around Virgil's back and unclasped the stupid piece of fabric before pulling it off Virgil's arms so he was exposed.

Roman looked into Virgil's eyes. "Are you sure this is okay?"

Virgil nodded.

"Okay, then..." Roman said. He gently reached his left hand out and pressed the outside of his hand to Virgil's left side of his chest, thumb gently rubbing over the tip of his nipple. Despite being exposed to the cold without his jacket and shirt, Virgil felt warmth ripple through him. It felt nice, what Roman was doing.