[2] After

Words: 230

Sub/Dom: Sub!Roman and Dom!Virgil but it doesn't actually show anything

AU(s): None or any, it's not specific

TW(s): talk of sex, talk of sub/dom dynamics, cuddling

Notes: This is just fluff, really.

-

Roman gently stroked the back of the man who was laying on top of him. He and his boyfriend hadn't had sex before—that was, until today. And poor Virgil seemed exhausted by it.

"You were wonderful, you know," Roman whispered. And it was true.

"You made a good sub," Virgil mumbled.

Roman rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

Virgil giggled, clearly still exhausted.

Roman just ran his fingers up and down the other man's back, hoping he could lull Virgil to sleep.

"Sing to me," Virgil murmured after a while.

"Sing to you?" Roman asked.

Virgil nodded a bit against Roman's chest.

Roman bit his lip. "I don't know how well I can sing in this position."

"Try it."

Roman sighed. "Okay." He wasn't sure what to sing, though, and ended up just humming "when the party's over," a song that had been stuck in his head a lot lately.

Virgil sighed happily. "You hum nice."

Roman ran his fingers through Virgil's hair. "Thanks."

"Mm..." Virgil cuddled closer and Roman tightened his arms around the other before rolling them over so Virgil was on his side facing Roman. Virgil rolled over so he was facing away and Roman pulled him back towards himself by the waist. Virgil giggled softly as Roman brought his legs up to spoon him and Roman smiled. Tired Virgil was really the cutest thing he'd seen.

-

Mostly fluff. Just kinda cutesy happy bois. We stan.