New kid

Denki p.o.v

As I was failing my classes at UA my parents afforded for me to be tutored before the dorms and everything, but because we moved dorms and havent aloud outside visitors in, I am not aloud for my tutor in so lately I have been dropping grades again until a new student arrived...

Shinso's p.o.v
Iazawa- class, this is your new classmate for class c, HitoshI shinso. He will tell you a bit about himself and then will sit in his seat next to denki kaminari"
I looked up to a brightly yellow haired man with a black lightning bolt in his hair, his smile was adorable and he energetically waved his hand in the air, indicating where he was.

"My name is Hitoshi Shinso, I'm 17 and my quirk is mind control, I can control one persons mind and do whatever I please with them as long as they answer any question I ask." I was about to go to my seat before I said another thing "oh and I'm not here to make friends so don't talk to me unless we are doing class work" I travel calmly to my seat and sit down next to the bright blonde.

"Hi! My name is denki kaminari, my quirk is electrification! I can cover my body with electricity but when I fire it , I can't control it, also if I use 2 million bolt (Ik a lot) then I go brain dead and I'm like heeeeeee.." He then makes a cantorted face of sticking is tongue out and going cross eyes and putting his thumbs out making a strange sound. "Ehehhhhhyyyyy". This boy is so weird, please someone shut him up.

I roll my eyes to the other side of the room to look at the other classmates while Resting my chin on my hand with is vertical to my desk.

Denki p.o.v

After school I went back to my dorm room and I found a Note under the door Wich read that I had a new tutor within the dorms, well I don't know who it could be because Momo is busy teaching alsmost everyone and there was no way bakugou was putting up with me. Maybe it was the new kid...Uhm what was his name again? Ugh I'm so stupid. Anyways this new kid seemed cool.. I was too consumed in his wavy violet hair and  his dark,mysterious eyes...I could stare into them for hours.

Before I got desstracted I decided to read further down the letter and it said I had my first lesson today! At 5:30pm which I had 10 minutes to change and get my stuff!!!