Study session

Denki p.o.v

I wasn't given a room number so I assumed they were coming here, it was 1 minute to and I had finished packing my stuff up, I got out some clothes and took my school tie and shirt off and at exactly 5:30 I heard my door squeak open and as I turned around the new kid was stood there, his violet hair and dark purple eyes stole apart of me but at the same time filled more of me.

We stood in silence, staring at eachother, me clenching onto my shirt and his glowing pink dusted cheeks. "I'm so sorry, your door was open so I assumed that was on purpose!!" The boy said quickly coming back to reality and turning away quickly, and slamming the door shut so nobody else could see me shirtless. "It's alright man! Just an awkward situation!" I smiled brightly towards him even tho he couldn't see me and I collected my clothes and went into my bathroom.

After I finished changing I returned into the room and the purple haired kid was now sitting on my bed breathing steadily, like he had just seen a ghost kinda. "What was your name again?" I asked cluelessly and pointed to him with a questioning face, one eyebrow raised. "HitoshI Shinsou.." Shinsou said kinda quietly and awkwardly. "Nice to meet ya again shinsou!" I walk over to him and shook his hand. "You aren't mad?" He looked up At denki with a cute puppy eyed face. "Of course not! I've been in many strange situations..mainly caused by me... BUT it's fine!" I once again smile bright and offer to start studying.He agreed.

2 hours later

no ones p.o.v

They had finally finished the homework assignment and revised the work they had done that day, it was very helpful having a student tutor as they understand the teaching methods and stuff more.

"It's getting late I should probably head back to my dorm now" Said shinsou, yawning. "Your right, hey I have a good idea! why don't we have a sleepover? it will be great fun and we will get to know eachother better, we can invite the whole bakusquad!" Kaminari laughed tight shinsou. "I don't like large groups of people" shinsou added Wich almost shut kaminari's whole idea down...almost.

"What is it was just you and me then?" Pikachu suggested. "Hmmm. When?" shinsou queeried. "How aboutttttttt Saturday?" Kami said thinking of days he wasn't doing anything important. "Ok, sounds cool, cya later.." shinsou agreed. 'He actually agreed?!' thought denki, "ok, goodnight shinsou! Thank you for the help and I will message you the times and stuff!"

Shinsou p.o.v

Idiot. We haven't even got each others numbers yet, I can't be bothered telling him either I just wanna get to bed.

I start walking back and can't stop thinking about what I saw when I arrived, my face went warm and flushed once more. 'He is so fucking hot and his abs.. eyes..hair.. fuck.. dad told me not to date loud blondes tho...but I don't get what he says that for when papa is a loud blonde- although the house is very loud... like...all the time.

"Whatever.." I push my thoughts back as I'm already tired and my face cools down as I reach my dorm and as soon as my face hit the pillow I'm out like a light.