Chapter Eight

DRAKE

After a sex filled night, Sienna let me spend the night. I shift my position so I'm facing her, looking at her peacefully sleeping. I can't help the smile because even though I barely know her, I want to know everything there is to know about her. I want to know her flaws and her quirks.

Sienna opens one eye. "I can feel you staring at me," she smiles, covering her face. I don't know if it's from embarrassment or if she doesn't want me to really look at the scars that decorate her face. Scooting closer to her, I take her hand away. "You never have to hide from me. Nothing you say or do will make me think otherwise of you."

She let's me smooth my hand over her face, but she winces and swallows hard. I tug on her hand. "Come here, I want to show you something," I grin.

"Oh god. What now?"

When she stands, I notice she's topless and has on a pair of panties on. She looks incredible and I need her to see that. I need her to allow me to show her in the light of day.

I look for a mirror and notice the full length one she has here in her room, it's faced the opposite direction. "Stand here," I tell her while I move the mirror so she is facing it. She immediately hugs herself around her waist.

Positioning myself behind her, I take her arms and place them on her sides. "Look at how beautiful you are, Sienna. Really look. I want you to see what I see."

"All I see are the scars."

"They are battle scars. Scars you earned serving your country. Wear them with pride because you have absolutely nothing to hide."

She spins in my arms. "You don't know anything about me."

"I know enough. And I know you will tell me more in your own time. I'm in no rush. I can be pretty patient Sienna."

She huffs. "I don't even know why you bother, Drake. You can have someone much prettier than me. And less damaged, too."

"I don't want to be with anyone else. And I'm going to tell you that your beautiful everyday until one day you'll believe me."

"Oh, so you're planning on sticking around for an extended period of time?"

I grin. "As long as you'll allow me too."

She reaches her arms around me and plants a kiss on my lips. "How long do we have before we have to go into work?" I can see the devilish thoughts she is having.

I glance at my watch. "In three hours."

Her eyebrow quirks upward. "In that case...." She pulls me to the bed and I immediately catch on to what she wants. "Just don't break mt heart, Drake Harmon."

"I never plan too. I'm afraid I'll never get enough of you."

THE END