Consumed, Obsessed, and Attached

"Fuck—"

He groans against Hermione's lips, his hands buried in her riotous hair. He combs his fingers through her tangled curls, tugging at them until she makes a pleased moan. It sends a possessive thrill straight through his gut. Drawing her head back until her throat's bared, he stares into her dark eyes, feeling as though he could devour her whole.

"Missed you." He kisses her again. "God, I missed you."

She laughs. The sound's half-swallowed by Draco's lips. She entwines her arms around his neck, meeting his kiss with a fire that's all her own. He wraps an arm around her waist, crushing her against his chest, and walks her quickly backwards towards the bedroom.

"It was only for two weeks. You said you'd be fine." Her voice is teasing and lilting slightly, the way it does when she's smiling. Draco's face is buried against her neck, nipping his way down the column of her pale throat but he can hear her grin. Her fingers run through his hair, nails scratching across his scalp in a way that sends a shiver straight down his spine. He stumbles and they collide into a wall.

She snorts with laughter. He can feel her chest shaking as he sinks to his knees in front of her and begins rapidly unbuttoning her shirt. The deep red of her bra appears, cut into a plunging v between her tits, and he buries his face against her bare skin.

"I missed you so much," he says again, his hands sliding down to her hips in search of the zipper he knows is somewhere to be found. It's on her left hip and only requires a quick tug before her skirt loosens and slides down to puddle on the floor.

"You're acting like I was gone a year," she says, but she's gripping his shoulders hard enough that her fingernails are biting through his shirt, holding him tighter than he's holding her. Draco kisses her stomach while his hand runs up along her side to pull her bra down under her tits.

"Felt like a year." He glances up at her, his expression aggrieved as he pushes her shirt off. "I don't know how anyone endures celibacy. I nearly died."

She laughs again, her eyes crinkling in the corners. She pulls at him, trying to draw him back up to kiss, but he dips his head forward, curling the tip of his tongue around a pert nipple. Her fingers flutter and go limp as she gives a long helpless moan. Her fingers tangle in his hair and she holds him there, her hips rolling forward against his chest. Draco closes his eyes and swirls his tongue, feeling her nipple harden as he sucks. He pulls back until it slips from his mouth, pink, wet, and shiny.

His mouth waters as he kisses it delicately.

Fuck.

She's practically edible.

"You have the most incredible tits." His voice is husky. He wraps his arms securely around her bare waist and nips and kisses across them, flicking his tongue against her nipples to keep them hardened until she's squirming between him and the wall, and making indecently arousing noises in the back of her throat. Draco's aching for her already.

Two weeks prior, he barely considered a two-week trip notable. They're both adults. Draco was perfectly capable of surviving on his own for a few weeks. It was an important career move, so naturally, he encouraged her to take the opportunity.

Instead, it had felt as though she'd taken Draco's heart and goddamn sun with her. He'd felt as though he were in a sort of hollow state of grief the entire time. The flat was cold and dark and Draco couldn't stop thinking about her, wishing her back, and dreading the thought of her ever leaving again.

Rather than welcoming her home with dinner and coherent conversation, he was ravishing her in the hall of their flat.

It wasn't as though it would be the first time they'd had sex in that particular hallway. It was most certainly not going to be the last time.