Well Taught (Sub Spencer)

Warnings: Cursing, Oral sex (female receiving), Fingering

Word Count: 795 (quick n dirty)

"You know, research done by the University of Rochester found documentation of acts of cunnilingus dates back to paleolithic cave paintings, evidenced -"

"Spencer, baby, I love your brain, but right now I need you to focus real hard for me, okay?"

Threading my fingers through his hair, I dragged his head down to the junction of my thighs, effectively silencing him.

An excited "mmmm" rolled between his lips before his tongue jutted out, drawing a long, flat trail between my folds that sent a shudder down my spine.

A long sigh left my chest, the stress of the day leaving with the breath.

Small noises came from Spencer as he worked- licking and lapping, moving his head so his nose and chin played a part in the teasing of my sex.

"Fuuuck, baby," I breathed into the air above me.

My hips rolled forward, rocking against his face to match the pace he'd created.

Always a sucker for praise, a delighted hum rumbled from low in Spencer's throat, sending vibrations through my core.

My head fell back against the bed, shaky breaths filling my lungs.

I moved my hands to grasp at the sheets below me as my breaths became more jagged. He slipped one, then two, fingers into me and set a delicious pace. Every few thrusts, his fingers would curl into a beckoning motion that was the equivalent of a siren's call to a fisherman at sea. Just like I'd taught him.

His head dared separate from my radiating center. "Is this good?" he asked nervously, doing a poor job of concealing his eagerness to please.

My hands flew back to his hair and formed fists, pulling his head back down and impossibly closer into me. "Shhhh hhhh hhh"

His fingers began to move quicker, fucking me with more force while my arousal coated his fingers and face.

"Whatever you do, do not stop," I ground out between jagged breaths.

Most men's problem when you tell them you're going to cum lies in the fact that they get too excited. Which shouldn't be a bad thing, but similar to the golden retriever so excited to see you come home it pees at the door, a good thing can be ruined. But Spencer wasn't most men. Spencer could follow instructions well.

He maintained his pace, using his tongue to alternate sweeping short and long licks across my clit while his fingers continued their fevered pace, curling upwards towards the front before pushing back in deeper. His lips formed an "O", creating suction with his hollowed cheeks that pulsed along with the blood pounding in my clit.

"Good baby, that's good. Tha- that's-"

I couldn't finish the thought let alone find the words to convey it. I felt my walls tighten around Spencer's fingers still thrusting inside of me, the heat pooling in my core igniting and bursting into flames, spreading like fire to my lower half. My legs shook and closed together around Spencer's head, grinding against his face in an attempt to create the last bit of friction I needed to combust.

My orgasm racked through me, broken sobs leaving my chest while the waves rolled and crashed over me again and again. Spencer's fingers and tongue slowed to aid my coming down, remaining relatively still against my quivering lower limbs. He slowly removed his fingers, taking them into his mouth and licked them clean. His hands came up to rest on my hips, his lips moving to plant soft kisses along the inside of my thighs while I struggled to catch my breath.

My hands pushed the hair back from his forehead, grinning down at him. He hummed contently, slowing the trail of kisses and pulling his head up to meet my eyes. His brows raised hopefully, his eyes searching mine for praise as if my body hadn't done enough to prove his skill.

I rewarded him with a smile as my hand skated down the side of his face to cup his jaw.

My hand fell from his face as my head fell back on the bed, lolling to the side as the last few electric pulses sparked in my veins.

A small chuckle slipped from my lips that turned into a moan when Spencer dropped his head and quickly drew a wide, slow lick up my center and still-sensitive clit.

A shudder racked my body and I felt Spencer smile against my center, planting one last kiss against me before crawling up next to me in bed.

He positioned himself half under me, resting his head on my chest. I absentmindedly stroked his hair, running my fingers through his brown locks, much gentler than I had been to them mere minutes ago.

"Like I was saying, the University found..."