twenty seven

Jamilah POV

Run. That's all I could do. I jump on Wendy, knocking us both to the floor. For a split second, I could see the fear in her eyes. But nonetheless- I showed no remorse. But why would I? This bitch ruined my Freshman year over Jungkook. I must admit, between all 3 of us, we all fucked ourselves over.

I start hitting Wendy, straddling her. She squeals and I keep hitting her. I feel arms try to pry me off the girl but I kept hitting her. There was no stopping me at this point. She got me all riled up and everything. "Jamilah calm down." It was Johnny. I hit Wendy harder, her crying.

"Don't cry now bitch! You weren't crying when you followed me to my dorm! You weren't crying when you tried to jump me! You weren't crying when you tried to break into our dorm!" I slap her across her face and start stepping on her. Jungkook tries to step in and pick me up but I just kept stepping on Wendy.

Wendy was basically bawling. "You're really fucking lucky there are other people around right now." I roll my eyes. She glares at me. "Round 2 bitch?" She quickly shakes her head as I start pulling my hair back. "See, now- you got me fucked up." I take my hoops out. Wendy looked at me, scared.

"I don't know who you think you are...-" I put my hoodie on. "But you are not that bitch...-" I take my shoes off. "That spot has already been taken by me." I start stretching. Wendy looked terrified. I walk towards her and start swinging. My hand met her stomach. All my frustrations from the past 6 months went out on her, from moving to Korea, to being sucked into a love triangle I wanted no part in.

I keep swinging. "Fight back bitch!" I yell, pushing Wendy to the floor and slamming myself down on top of her, straddling her and hitting her harder. Jungkook forcibly pulls me off her and puts me down, Johnny and Yoongi holding me back. 

I tried to get out of Johnny's grip. Johnny's arms wrap around my torso as he pulls me closer to him. "Let me at her!" I yell. "Jamilah, no." He states calmly. Jungkook helps Wendy up and gets her out the dorm and I keep trying to get out of Johnny's arms. 

Jimin looks at me. "Jamilah breathe." He sighs. "I'm gonna kill her." I mumble. Yoongi walks over to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Jay... You may have physically won but mentally she's beating you. You're letting her words get to you and you don't even realize it."

I roll my eyes. "You're lying." I sneer. "Jamilah look at you! You're fighting for a boy who can't even get over himself!" I freeze. He's- He's right. "I suggest you talk to him about that."