twenty nine

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook you can't keep beating yourself up for this." Jimin sighs. Yes, Jungkook can. He deserves it, right? It was all his fault. "Jamilah even said she was more than to give you two a second chance-" He cuts Jimin off. "But- but I fucked up...." The taller boy puts her head down. "You have gotta stop moping and just move on with your life." Yoongi groans.

"Jungkook you are one of the sweetest people I know. We all know you didn't want to hurt her the way you did. You just need to heal." Johnny reassures the blonde boy. Jamilah walks into the room. "Jungkook... it's okay." Jamilah rubs his back. "No- no it's not. I fucked up so much and I didn't even realize it." Jungkook sighs. 

"Hey, can we.. have a moment?" The boys nod and leave us alone in the living room. "Jungkook," Jamilah says in a stern voice. He looks up at her. "You have got to stop beating yourself up for this. You called Wendy out on her BS and now it's time to accept it and move on with your life. You know I don't like seeing you stressed like this." Jamilah looks at the man, worried.

"I miss you. I miss you calling me Miyamoto, I miss your rants, I miss your presence when I sleep at night, I miss us, Jamilah." Jamilah looks at the male who had tears welling in his eyes. "I never left." They both hug, something they haven't done in a while. Maybe things could turn around for these two.