18.7K 565 1.1K

"Anyone who has never
made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein-
___________________________________

The day was coming to an end and Y/n hopped onto her bed after doing her usual routine. Then, as soon as she was about to turn the light off, she heard a knock on her window, Blinky, her Owl had returned with a new letter in her beak.

Y/n opened her window to let Blinky in and carefully took the letter out of her beak.

"Y/n L/n" read the back. She patted Blinky's head and gave her some treats. She opened the letter and read it.

Dear Y/n,

ARE YOU TWO DATING? HAVE YOU KISSED? HAS HE PROPOSED? I HAVE A COUPLE IDEAS FOR THE WEDDING JUST OWL ME WHEN ITS NEAR. OH I KNEW I WOULD LIVE TO SEE THE DAY MY NIECE GOT MARRIED! You can wear your Mothers dress!!!! She left it back here. I'm certain it will look just as gorgeous on you as it did on her! Oh Merlin, you're going to make me cry again! Unfortunately I can't be there at the wedding. I have to stay here at France due to my work. But please do send me pictures!

Lovingly, Aunt Alicia.

Y/n laughed at her Aunt's silly assumption and began writing back.

Aunt Alicia,

We are NOT getting married. I've only known the man for 2 minutes! You are hilarious! We're going to Diagon Alley to shop for my school supplies next week. I'm kind of nervous for the school year. What if they don't like me? What if they're just like the students at Beauxbatons? What was your experience like at Hogwarts? I'm probably just overthinking right? Anyway, how are you guys? Is everything alright? Oh and do tell Dorothy that I miss her.

Yours Truly, Y/n.

Once again, Y/n put the letter in an envelope and labelled it. She was about to hand the letter over to Blinky only to find her fast asleep. She giggled and went to bed reminding herself to hand the letter to Blinky in the morning since she was quite forgetful.

*Time Skip*

Weeks had passed and Y/n already got her supplies.

Y/n hadn't seen Tom since the day at the village, but she didn't exactly mind as Tom wasn't her main concern. Her main concern was starting at a new school.

That's when she remembered. "I'm starting school today..." she said calmly. Her eyes suddenly widened as she repeats the sentence in her head. "I'M STARTING SCHOOL TODAY!"

Y/n quickly got out of her bed and did her usual morning routine.

She grabbed the first thing she saw on her closet and put it on.

Here are the options