14.9K 454 1.1K

"Imagination is everything.
It is the preview of life's coming attractions."
-Albert Einstein-
___________________________________

"Earth To Y/n?" Matthew said while waving his hand in front of Y/n. However, Y/n couldn't stop thinking about Tom and that mysterious room.

Cindy grabbed Y/n's attention when she asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired that's all." Y/n replied, shaking the thought of that room off.

Moments later, the students were handed their Timetables.

Y/n grabbed hers excitedly and read it. She had DADA first with the Slytherins. She smiled excitedly, eager to have her first class at Hogwarts with Professor Miller. Y/n looked up from her timetable to look at Professor Miller to find her eating at the front with the teachers. Her eyes wandered the great ahll again and she looked across the Slytherin table to find Tom not there.

Then, as if on cue, he walked into the great hall with his black diary in his hand. He gave Y/n a quick glance before settling down at the Slytherin table.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was around 9:00 and it was time for them to start heading to class.

Y/n, evidently, didn't exactly know her way around the castle and she didn't want to accidentally find something bizarre again, so she followed Matthew and Cindy considering how they have the same classes.

They finally made it to the DADA classroom and the desks were all moved to the side. Y/n stood with her Matthew and Cindy while waiting for the other students to get in.

As soon as the students settled down, Professor Miller entered the classroom.

"Good morning class, today we'll be doing something rather different than what you would usually do." Professor Miller said in a soft voice, but it was loud enough to be heard amongst the chatter of the students.

"Now can anyone tell me what a Boggart is?"

Several students raised their hands, including Y/n and Delilah.

"Ms Smith?" Professor Miller questioned, signalling her to presume.

"A boggart is some sort of shape-shifter that takes the shape of your biggest fear." Delilah explained a bit carelessly.

"Absolutely correct, Ms Smith." Professor Miller said, glancing over at the group of girls at the back, chatting and giggling while looking at Tom.

The group instantly silenced when Tom turned around and looked at them, giving him that cold look he gives to everyone else.

Y/n observed this, wondering how many girls truly fancied Tom as the number seemed to increase everyday.

While she was lost in her thoughts, she was unaware that she was staring directly at Tom. Tom glanced at her, feeling her eyes on him and saw her staring right back at him. Tom being narcissistic held eye contact, not looking away whatsoever.

Y/N didn't wish to break eye contact but she had to because there was a lesson going on.

However, Tom never took his eyes off of her. He studied her features and if he was being honest, he understood why so many boys were already talking about her. He's heard about her beauty only on papers but, didn't think much of it until now.