The Professors

This was a multi-day project, I'm pretty proud of it, I hope you like it!
Smut, fluff, post-war and cononnical endong.

Harry set his bag down beside his desk. Hogwarts was quietly buzzing with early-morning chatter, and the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor pushed his glasses up his nose with a subconscious touch to his scar. It had been a long night, full of nightmares and restless sleep, but somehow he was able to grade all his papers and tidy his lesson plan folder. The work of a Professor was difficult, to be sure, but he loved his job nonetheless.

Students passed his door every now and then, waving hello, giggling with their friends on the way to breakfast. Harry yawned and sat down, flipping through his papers and making marks with his quill. For a while, he was lost in thought, murmuring, annotating. A knock on the door made him turn and see the pale Potions professor with two mugs in his hands.

"Mister Malfoy," Harry tidied his desk with a small smile. His office crush walked in and set the coffee on the table with a nod and a smirk.

"As dark and bitter as you, Scarface. Three sugars and milk."

"Dear, it's almost as pasty as you." Harry grinned playfully and the two shared a chuckle. "What's on your agenda today?"

"Just a simple healing elixir. I planned to do Liquid Luck, but I'm sure my students would destroy the lab. And you?"

"Disarming spars."

"May they all be as talented as you are." Draco smiled and raised his mug with flair. He took a sip of his coffee and looked at his shoes. "Busy month, exams, and the Yule Ball is soon."

"Already?" Harry flipped through his planner. "Bloody hell, you're right."

"When aren't I, Potter?" Draco sat on top of a desk and crossed his legs, eyes wandering about the room. "Hmm. You didn't sleep well."

Harry looked up at him and furrowed his brows. "Pardon?"

Draco looked back at him with a sly smirk. "You always dust your room first thing in the morning unless you've had a rough night. Judging by your baggy eyes, you hardly had a wink of sleep. It truly is elementary."

"And you just know me so well, Draco. I'm flattered, but I already have a troupe of fans, you'll have to wait your turn." Harry rolled his eyes with a smirk as his heart fluttered ever so slightly.

"I think I have a bit of a senior's discount, considering most of your fans are half your age, and your students. So I think I'll just skip the wait."

Harry was confused at first, until the blonde stood and walked over, leaning against his desk with a confident, only slightly nervous smile. He cleared his throat.

"I find as it gets colder, the best antidote is a warm coffee between your hands. So, the little shop on Phoenix Strip, six o'clock tonight, window booth. My treat." The silence made Draco fidget a bit, ane he followed up with, "Unless, of course, you're scared, Mister Potter."

Harry's eyes widened as he understood the situation he found himself in. His tan skin grew a bit warm with blush as he cleared his throat, "Scared? You wish, Malfoy. I'll be there."

"Good." Draco leaned down and murmured softly, "You should probably clear any plans you have afterwards, as well."

Harry's breath caught in his throat as Draco pulled back with a smirk, cheeks dusted with pink. "I'll see you tonight." He turned and walked away as the bell tolled and students began to trickle in, greeting Draco as they passed him.

Oh, dear, he thought. Work will be quite difficult to focus on now.

"Mister Potter?" A young lady said. The students had all taken their seats. "Are you alright?"