chapter 5

No one POV

Ozpin and Glynda were still shocked to see Izayo that none of them have seen her or her team for years now and right in front of them was Izayo right now.

Glynda: Izayo?

Ozpin: is it really you?

Lucy: "surprise" eh? You know laby Izayo?

Izayo: who do you think it is, of course it is.

Ozpin: will it been years sense I saw you or team KNIT now.

Ruby: um do you know her professor Ozpin?

Ozpin: why yes Ms. Rose as her name is Izayo (a/t: dont have a last name sorry but you can give her one and I can put it as her last.) and she and her team KNIT were close as in being good as your parents team.

Yang: hey, Didn't uncle Qrow said that a team was close as being good as him and our parents?

Ruby: oh yeah, huh? Dad also said that mom was not happy about them having more S class Mission more then her.

Izayo: really? She still mad at that, geez she should known that it was her fault that she want to take a mission in a first place.

Glynda: I have to agreed, ever time Ozpin or I want Team STRQ to take a job, they went and take another job as we have no choice to ask team KNIT to do it.

Izayo: yes, will, why don't you sit down and talk about what you need Ozpin. First please put your weapons on the wall over there please, you must put it on the wall when in this room and if you have a small weapons put it on that table.

Ozpin look at his students and tell them to do it as he put his cane on the wall. The students put there weapons on the wall as will as some put there's on the table as James and Glynda did the same. After that, they all sit down as the students were at the back and the adults were in front as Lucy and Kalara was at the side staying incase something happeneds.

Izayo: now before we being, I invite 3 more people who will be joining us right now.

???: "knocking" hey Izayo were here.

Izayo: ah. There here, you can come in then.

The door was slide open to reavel to be Sora, Erza, and Misty who are in there armor and mask as they enter room. As they enter they first put there weapons on the wall and table as they turn around as they saw Ozpin and everyone as they were surprise to see them.

Misty: woah!

Erza: "stand in front of Misty" who are you people and what are you doing here?!

Sora: woah! Easy Erza no need to hurt anyone. "Look at Izayo" I'm guessing this is why you called us here?

Izayo: yes, please sit down as these people would like to talk to us.

They look at Ozpin and them before sitting down. As they were sitting down, team rwby were talking with each other with out anyone hearing them.

Ruby: hey, look it's them from the news we say.

Yang: yeah and I got to say, i didn't think they would come here.

Blake: yeah but they didn't call Ms. Izayo 'laby' so i guess they know each other for some time.

Weiss: yes, I still wonder how did she "point to Erza" can use ice.

Yang: huh? Didn't you say that she use ice dust?

Weiss: yes but look at her weapon, it look like it doesn't use dust as it is just a blade.