Happily Ever After

8 YEARS LATER 

Aashu !!! Aashu , please drink the milk baby !!! Please mamma is tired baccha !! Aashu please ....

Came a sound from a running lady with a small baby bump , with a glass full of milk in her hand , running behind a 4 year old baby girl . Irritated she shouted

AASHI SINGH RAIZADA !!! STOP RIGHT THERE !!!

Aashi : (stopped running and standing faaaar away from her mothers reach ) Mamma Aashi don't like milky . 

A man came downstairs , listening to the shouts from down  stairs . He stood in between the mother-daughter duo eyeing them to and fro . 

Man : What happened Khush , why are you shouting like that ??

Yes , the lady with a small baby bump , is non other than our drama queen , sankadevi aka Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada and the man , our handsome hunk ,  what-the man , Arnav Singh Raizada . 

Khushi : Arnav , see na ... she running away from having milk . 

Aashi :(with puppy-dog eyes) Papa , aashi don't like milky ,(making yuck face) its yucky .

Arnav : Khush , leave it na , she doesn't like to drink it ...

Khushi : But it makes her healthy na ?? it is for her own good and she is running here and there... i am tired running. (with puppy-dog eyes)

Arnav : Baby , mamma is right . You need to be healthy to protect your brother na ?? (aashi nodded yes)  then have it quickly . You want to trouble your mamma and bro ??(aashi nodded no) So do what your mamma says okay princess ??(aashi nodded yes smiling)

Aashi had her milk and started to talk with her bro sitting with her mamma in the sofa . Khushi is now 5 months pregnant and has high mood swings . They married six years before and two years after their confession as they wanted to be as comfortable with each other as they were before their seperation . After two years of their marriage Aashi was born and now they are waiting for their Ansh . Not that they have found out about the baby's gender but all three have a gut feeling that their son/bro is arriving in less than four months .

*****************************************************************

2:34 am

ARSHI'S ROOM 

Khushi : Arnie?? wake up !!! Arnie??

SLEEPING

Khushi : Arnav ?? utho na !!

SLEEPING

Khushi : (irritated,shaking him) Laadgovernor ..... utho !!! LAADGOVERNOR UTHOOOO....

(Laadgovernor ... wake up !!! LAADGOVERNOR WAKE UP ...... )

SLEEPING

Irritated she kicked him out of the bed .....

WHAT THE!!!!

Khushi :  Kya (What) what the laadgovernor ?? I am calling you from an hour and you are busy sleeping selling horses ... huhh...

Arnav : Khush what happened ?? Are feeling any pain ??(worried)

Khushi :(lovingly)  nahi arnie !! woh mujhe golgappe khane ka mann kiya na isiliye tumhe uthaya ....

(No arnie !! I just wanted to eat golgappe so I woke you up ...)