1

School just ended a while ago, Yamaguchi was searching for Tsukishima as he just come back from the toilet.

As he was walking down the hallway, he saw Kegeyama slurping on his milk. He approached him, "Hey, Kageyama, do you see Tsukki around?"

Kageyama looked at him, Yamaguchi noticed how troubled he looked but just decided to brush it off, he don't think they're close enough for him to pry into his business.

"...uh, he's in your classroom, I guess?", he averted his eyes. Yamaguchi didn't understand why, but just brushed it off, "Thanks", he gave him a small smile and walk past him.

Yamaguchi stopped him, "Are you going there?"

He nodded, "... I am?"

"...I'm going with you."

Yamaguchi was confused, but didn't really mind it, "Sure."

Actually, today Yamaguchi was supposed to have a date with Tsukishima today, and they would usually skipped practice when they have a date. They've been dating since months they entered highschool.

As he approached his classroom, from the glimpse inside the window, he saw something unexpected, something that stabbed into his heart.

Hinata was sitting at his laps, as Tsukishima played with his hair, whispering something into his ear, making Hinata to blushed. Something that Yamaguchi haven't done before, he always thought that Tsukishima hated being all lovey-dovey.

He froze, backing away from the classroom. He glanced at Kageyama, he know that Kageyama and Hinata are dating each other since two months ago.

Kageyama looked hurt by it, but weirdly is not surprised by it. "Kagey-", he try to reach for him when suddenly an idea popped up into his mind.

He gulped, grabbing Kageyama's hand, as Kageyama looked at him. "Hey, why don't we cheat on them too?", Yamaguchi whispered.
_________________________________________

For the first time in his life, Kageyama skipped the volleyball practice, something he very passionate about. Just to walked home together with Yamaguchi, someone he haven't had a real conversation yet.

"...Did you know about it?", Yamaguchi looked at him with a sunken expression.

Kageyama slowly nodded, "..I have my suspicion."

"...I-", something caught up in his throat, preventing him to speak any words. He stopped in his track. He have been holding it since they left the school ground.

Kageyama gently push his head into his shoulder, shocking Yamaguchi, he did not expected him to comfort him.

Tears formed up in his eyes, as he sob into his shoulder. Kageyama caressed his hair the whole time, patiently waiting for him to calmed down.

"I trusted him....", Yamaguchi says. "I can't believe he would do this to me..."

"I-... I hate him..."

Yamaguchi looked up at Kageyama in teary eyes. He don't know what's happening at the moment, but he was so caught up with lust. A lust, something that would make him forgot about Tsukishima.

Kageyama can't think straight, he don't know why his eyes stuck on Yamaguchi's lips, or why Yamaguchi is looking at him in a way that seduce him.

He leaned forward, slightly opening his lips apart as his tongue slipped into Yamaguchi's mouth.

[A/N : I- is this how you describe a kiss scene?? I'm so bad at it-]

Yamaguchi closed his eyes, embracing the kiss. He doesn't care that Kageyama just took his first kiss, something that he used to wished Tsukishima do. This same goes for Kageyama, he always thought that Hinata would be his first kiss.

Instead,

Both of them took each other's first kiss.
_________________________________________

"Where's Kageyama and Yamaguchi?", Sugawara asked the others, wondering why the pair haven't arrived at the practice yet.

Kageyama doesn't seem like the type to do so, and Yamaguchi never skipped practice without Tsukishima.

They all stared at Tsukishima, who also have no idea what's going on.

"Tsukishima?"

"Don't ask me, I have no idea either.", He sighed.

"Maybe they skip practice together?", Tanaka abruptly says, attracting both Tsukishima and Hinata's attention.

They almost believe him, but brushed it off, thinking their own boyfriends won't do something like that to them. Plus, that's mean they can be with each other even more.

Hinata hummed, as he walked into the storage room to take the ball his senpais asked him to. He try to reach the ball that was kept above the cabinet.

He groaned when he can't touch it, suddenly someone came up from behind, helping him to grab the ball.

He looked up and saw Tsukishima smirking at him. "Kei!- I mean, Tsukishima!"

"No one around, so just called me Kei."

Hinata grinned, "Kei."

"And so, where's the king?"

He frowned, "I don't know, what about Yamaguchi?"

"I don't know either, and we were supposed to go on a date right now."

"A date, huh?", Hinata looked away. Tsukishima noticed how he's being jealous, and grabbed his hand, "You know I love you the most, right?"

Hinata pouted.

"Shouyo.", He raised his hand and pecked it, making Hinata's ears to turned red.

"Then, kiss me.", Hinata ordered.

Tsukishima nodded, as he bended down for a kiss.
_________________________________________

"Sorry, my room is pretty messy.", Yamaguchi shyly apologies, this is the first time he bought another person to his home other than Tsukishima.

Kageyama nodded, "No, it's fine.", as he went to his bed and sat down.

Yamaguchi sat beside him awkwardly. After the kiss, he have no idea where he got the courage to invited Kageyama into his home.

"I'm sorry.. for crying all of the sudden...", Yamaguchi spoke.

Kageyama looked at him, "Anyone would be crying too if they were in the same situation."

He smiled in a sad way, "What about you?"

"..."

Yamaguchi started fidgetting with his finger, "Uh um, do you need a hug too?"

A small smile broke into Kageyama's face, and Yamaguchi was taken aback by it. He saw Kageyama smilling before, but never towards him, it's honestly too refreshing to see it.

"Maybe." he joked, but Yamaguchi took it seriously and hugged him. Kageyama eyes widen, to be honest, he needed it. Hinata was his first love, the first person to ever accepted him the way he is. Seeing him with another guy shattered his heart.

"Yamaguchi, thank you."
_________________________________________

Chapter 1 end.