H.S. Flowers In His Hair - 28

Hello! No chapter tomorrow. I'm going for dental surgery. Enjoy!

She always moves to the rhythm she is making.

My forehead falls against Aliza's completely exhausted. I'm almost at the point where I need my inhaler. My chest heaves up and down, my mouth slightly open. "You're killing me smalls." I breathe and she lets out a short laugh. She's in the same position as me, choppy breaths escape her lips. 

Since the night we wrote fine line together. The night we removed the boundaries and dove into the physical part of our relationship. Well, since that night Aliza is a little sex demon. She doesn't stop. I don't complain though, it's every man's dream.

Sex with Aliza is fantastic. It's toe-curling and brings me to the brink of insanity every time.  I'll never say it out loud but I love the soft moments we share. The ones where we're in no hurry and our breathing is the only sound, those are my favorite. "You'd die a happy man I'm sure." She jokes, unwrapping her legs from my waist, only to hook them around my thigh. 

"The happiest," I assure her. She kisses me lazily, my hands going to her hair, thumbs resting on her cheek. "We need a Christmas tree." She says out of nowhere. She's right though, we haven't done much decorating. 

"Then let's do that today? Elijah is at the shop right?" I ask her. "Yes, let's go now." She hops off the counter and walks towards the bedroom. "Come on, gonna take a shower." She yells over her shoulder, winking suggestively.

Not gonna need a Christmas tree, I'll be dead before then. 

"Harry look!" She tells me, her body is half-hidden in the closet but when she walks out fully I can't help but laugh at her. She looks adorable right now. She's wearing my sweater which is swallowing her whole body. "What do you call these things?" I ask, pulling at her denim jeans when she's closer. She stands between my legs, where I'm sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It's called a jumpsuit." She tells me. She waves her arms up and down, creating wings with the sleeves. I grab her arm and start rolling them to try and make them shorter. She's laughing as I do it. "You look beautiful, my little duck," I tell her. "A duck?" She asks. 

"Yea, you look like a duck that's about to take off when you flap your arms like that." She holds her stomach with the hand I'm not busy with, giggling softly. "There, that's better," I tell her when I'm finished. 

"Thanks, daddy." She stares at me. My eyes pinch shut. Since she called me daddy at the cabin, she's been teasing me about my reaction. I may have a slight kink but I'm pretty sure she has one too. 

"You're a little vixen aren't you," I ask up at her, grabbing her waist. "Maybe." She teases me and leans in for a kiss, solidifying the fact that she is indeed a vixen.

"This one!" She yells excitedly, pointing at one of the trees. We've been walking around the yard for about an hour. I look at the tree and then at her. Her cheeks are red from the weather, her breath coming out in short vapors. 

I take her hands in mine, rubbing them to try and warm her up. "You want it; we get it," I tell her. "I do." She says, well, at least she already knows her line. "You cold?" I ask her and she shivers with a nod. I yank the beanie from my head and place it on hers. "Getting major flashbacks right now." She says. 

"The art gallery?" I ask and she nods again. I pull her closer, rubbing her back. "Was a nice day." She murmurs into my chest. I pull back. "Gonna get someone to help," I tell her and walk off the get some assistance. 

Obviously, Aliza decided on the biggest tree to buy, which in turn brought us here. I'm currently holding it upright, my arms are straining from the weight of the tree. Aliza is on the other side doing the same.