'My Toy'

💬📌Warning:[][]trigger warning, includes rape, incest, pedophilia, if you're sensitive with this topic please skip this part. THANK YOU reader-san[][]📌💬

-------

"Father please don't..." Draco slowly backing away as he tremble "heh. Don't tell me it's you" Lucius gave him a slight glare with a smirk plastered on his face. 'no I can't tell him...I'll be in trouble...I can't-'

Lucius suddenly pushed his son aggressively down the ground while his hand was gripping on the little blonde's neck causing him to gasp for air, "It's indeed you isn't it?~" Luscius said with a hint of lust in his voice "F-Father-" his son gagged, Lucius started unzipping his pants while biting his son's sensitive skin causing Draco let out loud whimpers, after unzipping his pants pants, he ripped Draco's shirt in a snap.

"Ack!- f-father- haah-" Draco tried so hard getting off his father's touch, he was having a hard time breathing because of the hand placed on his neck. Luscious licked his lips before sliding his tongue inside the little blonde's mouth, swirling his tongue around Draco's mouth as he slammed his D!ck inside the tight, virgin boy's hole making the younger one yelp in pain while his eyes going wide with tears rushing down his cheeks. "Mmm~ you taste so good my dear slut!" He started going in a rough pace, as he goes deeper. Blood dripping from the little blonde's small hole. Biting more harder than before on the little boy's skin, made it tear apart. "A-ahh!! Father!- please n-no more! Haah!" Draco painted out as he throw back his head because of the pain he was feeling, his head was swirling.

Skin slapping, yells, sobs, and huffs were all around the room. It has been 24 minutes since Lucius started banging his son without stopping, he had cum 10 times in a row without stopping, the younger blonde stopped moving letting his father do more things to him. He didn't had any strenght to move anymore, all he could do was scream in pain. "UGH!!" Lucius groans loudly as he came. "...I have fun..My dear toy..hah" Lucius panted out as he pull his D!ck out of his son's butthole, he putted his pants back on as he stands up. He looked at his own son without any pity or any guilt "My toy.." was his last words before going out of the basement.

[][]<>~[][]=Draco's POV=[][]~<>[][]
I can't feel anything...I'm feeling numb...I was out of breath...My throat hurts from screaming straight 30 minutes. I need my Alpha now...

°°[][]Please read this reader-san it's really important![][]°°

Hi there reader-san!!! Hope you liked it, sorry it was so long until I updated, to be honest I just finished all of my modules rn. Hehe... [][]Please give me ideas for the next chapter, I would be much thankful if you help me reader-san!! Thank you!![][]

SAYONARA!!!