Quackity 1d fanfic

I'm gonna try to write like one of those 2014 1D fics because I'm bored af.

You stand in the bathroom staring at yourself in the mirror. God Im so uglyyy 😫 you think to yourself. Just then, you hear a smashing bottle outside the door and Bruce's mean voice. He is actually your dad but you just call him by his first name.

"Get out of the bathroom or I will make you pay you ungreatful b#*$!!!"

"Okay calm down!" You scream at the top of your lungs.

Then you put your brown hair up into a messy bun. You always wish ur hair was blonde and not brown. You aren't like other girls and everyone at school makes fun of you for it.

After making Bruce his breakfast, you get on the school bus to go to your lame high school. On the bus you see Vanessa and immediately feel scared. You try not to make eye contact and keep your head down so she doesn't try to humiliate you in front of everyone.

"I am so excited for the Quackity concert!!" You hear her squealing to all her friends. "He's so sexy. My dad got us all front row tickets just so he can see me dancing to his music!"

The group of girls all make excited noises, but you just sigh. You've seen pictures of this Quackity guy, but you've never paid any attention to him or his music. The only music you listen to is obscure artists like Aphex Twin and Captainsparklez. And you would prefer reading a book to going to some lame concert any day. Speaking of books, you pull out your favorite Motorcycle Diaries and read on the bus the entire way there.

School is bad like always. Everyone is being idiots and Vanessa won't stop talking about how Quackity is gonna fall in love with her at the concert. At least it's stopping her from throwing food at you in the cafeteria. Every class sucks and you wish you were someone else like a character in one of your books instead of a weirdo girl who has an alcoholic father and has brown hair.

Finally the day ends. Sh!%#! You forgot you need to go to the store to buy your dad his beer or else he will get mad at you. Quickly you run to the store and end up missing your bus. On the way in through the big glass doors you bump into someone.

"I-I-I am so sorry!" You stammer.

You look up and WOW HE IS HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! He wears a blue beanie and a black hoodie. An ordinary outfit but he looks so hot in it you can't even explain. There's something about him that looks familiar but you can't place it.

"It's alright," he says in a sexy voice. "Did you want to get a picture or something?"

"What?" You are confused.

"Don't you know who I am?" The boy asks.

"No? Are you famous or something?"

"I'm Quackity... QuackityHQ," he looks at you with a suspicious look.

Suddenly you remember who he is! The guy who that b$%* Vanessa wouldn't stop talking about all day. But other than that you still know nothing about him. You just shake your head,

"Your a musician?"

"You really don't know who I am?" He's blushing, it looks very cute. "But I thought every woman knows about me!"

"No, sorry. Nobody has heard of the music I listen to, and I read books. I guess I'm just not like other girls," You say.

He stares at you for a moment, mouth open slightly. Now your the one blushing.

"How about I get you free tickets to my show tonight?" He says confidently. "Trust me, it will be better than reading some stupid book all night,"

"Hey!" You shout at his face.