Suna (fem pov)

I havent gotten to suna in the show but ive seen clips and fan art. So this is going to have the head cannon that hes a super chill stoner.

You and suna where in the garage smoking some stuff 😉 and when he smokes he gets super horny and super cuddly. "Your so beautiful." He says kissing your cheek.

"Stoppp." You say laughing. "Princess" he says softly whispering in your ear. "Can you use that beautiful mouth of yours for me." He then pushes some hair behind your ear.

He plops on the couch thats in the garage (you dont use it for cars it kinda a hang out room) sitting like a total dude his legs spread with a joint in his hand.

You laughed and put your hair up. "You so needy ya know that." You stay un zipping his pants.

"Needy for you." He smiles with his red and skinny stoned eyes. He takes another hit. Ypu pull his pants down and get right to work sucking.

He grunts and takes another hit. "Thats a good princess." He says patting your head and blowing the smoke in your face.

You stopped sucking and he knew what you wanted he puts the joint in you mouth holding it for you like the gentleman he is. You then continued.

After a few seconds he pushes your head down and holds it as he came. Since he held your head down most of it went down your throat but you swallowed the rest.

"Your turn." You say kissing him passionately and laying down on the couch. He finishes the joint and put it out.
He lays down and starts to undo your pants. "Are you sure princess,  you know once you finish im not." He winks. You nodded yes.

He takes your underwear off and starts licking and sucking your clit. It causes small moans and whines eager for more. He starts fingering you and eating you out at the same time.

You start moaning louder as he over stimulates you. "M-more." You managed to get out. "Suna." You whined loudly. 

"Come on baby girl i know you can take it better than this." He says as he roughly started sucking your clit again. He added a few fingers and fingered you roughly. You whine quieter.

He sticks his tongue in a few times here and there. By now youve came twice but he keeps going. "Fuck you taste so good. Your a good girl taking it like this." He said as he licked you clean.

You let put small pants as he finished. "Such a beautiful princess, my princess." He says cuddling close to you. hes high out his mind kissing you everywhere.

You giggle at his cuteness. "Dont laugh at me at least i love on my girl friend Unlike some people." He says looking up at you. "I dont have a girlfriend baby." You say playing with his hair.

"Tch me stupid love me." He said rolling his eyes. You laughed and kissed his head. Are we going to finish or get dressed.  He kisses your stomach and took off your shirt.

"The fun one."  He said kissing your chest. He then got you both completely naked and started thrusting. "Fuck your tight." He grunted. "H-harder." You moaned.

He then sped up and let out a "fuck." You moan like crazy and he continues. You wrap your legs around his waist. "Dont stop c-cum in me baby." You started arching your back.

"Fuck." He said releasing in you. "Fuck baby your so good at that."  You said as he cleaned you with a towel. "So are you princess that was amazing." He said kissing you everywhere.

"Roll another one." You said putting your shirt and underwear on not bothering with your jenes. Knowing yall will probably go again "Ha i thought ahead." He said reaching in his pocket.

"Wait where my joint go?" He said looking at you. "You smoked it." You started laughing "Fuck ok fine i roll another." He smiled kissing your forehead.

Im so sorry if this isnt a good suna one please tell me what i can do better but i watches some clips and hes just calm and quiet it seems like. But I imagine him with you really cuddly but idk leave suggestions.