Chapter 1 Ginny

Finally, school was starting up tomorrow and all Ginny could think about was Hogwarts and her friends. Especially Luna, those two were best friends since 1st year when Ginny found her alone in a one of the train cars. Luna was always bullied in Hogwarts, but Ginny's been there to help her.
"Kids are you ready to go to Diagon Ally? We are all leaving in 10 minutes!"
"We're coming!" The 5 Weaslys yelled in union.
"We're taking the car ok!"
Ginny finished getting ready and ran downstairs for breakfast. To her surprise everyone was down there waiting for her.
"Girls take so long to get ready." Said Ron stuffing another pancake in his mouth. With that comment Ginny punched him in the arm.
"OW!"
A little time later they hopped in the car and drove to Diagon Ally.
Time skip: Arrived at Diagon Ally
Ginny jumped out of the car ready to get her school supplies.
"First thing first you all need new books so let's head to Flourish and Blotts." With that they followed their mother into the bookstore.
"Ginny!" As she hears someone shout her name she gets tackled to the ground. Luna.
"How was your summer?"
"Pretty good I just praticed Quidditch with my brothers. How about you?"
"Good as well. Went searching for Nargles mostly, I got to watch the sunset most nights it was beautiful."
Not as beautiful as you. Woah why'd I think that. No way I like Luna she's like my best friend. Plus she's straight. Wait I'm straight what.
I must have been staring.
"Are you okay Ginny?" You kinda zoned out."
"Oh yeah sorry just tired."
"Don't apologise your fine. Wanna grab a bit to eat?"
"Yeah let me just finish grabbing my books and let me ask my mom."
With that Luna took a seat on one of the tables out front.
"Hey mom can I hang out with Luna for a bit today?"
"Yes Ginny just meet me and your brothers by Gringotts in a couple of hours ok. Be safe."
"We will thanks mom love you."
Ginny and Luna walked around a bit until they stopped at and ice cream shop.
"You want something Ginny?"
"Yeah if I had the money, but you can grab something."
"No I'll grab you one too."
"Really, well I don't it to be a problem for you."
"It won't." And with that Luna went over to hug her friend. As Luna went over to grab them ice cream Ginny turned to blush. She felt embarrassed, but she had this tingly feeling in her stomach.