Chapter 6 Ginny

Friends. I felt my smile dissapear when Luna mentioned friends. She looked back over at me and look worried. Does she know I like her?
"Well who wants to go to Hogmead, I could go for a coffee. Ooh and a biscuit." Ron said getting wide eyed.
"Ha of course Ron is thinking about food. Let's go." Hermione laughed as she grabbed his hand. Draco and Harry followed close behind them with Luna and I in tow.
Time skip: arrived at Hogmead
We ducked into the little cafe and grabbed a table. Harry and Draco got all our orders and went up to buy them. Despite the space we had on the booth Luna pressed her body against mine. I saw Hermione smile and shake her head
"What's up?"
"Oh nothing Ginny nothing at all." Harry and Draco finally came back.
"Hey Ginny mind passing this down to Luna?" I grabbed her tea to pass to Luna and felt our hands touch. We both must have been shocked because we split some of the tea.
"Oh my gosh Ginny I'm so sorry let me help you!"
No no it's okay Luna it was my fault I got it." But I was too late I felt her press a napkin to my legs where I split the hot tea. I felt that same tingly feeling as I stared at her like an idiot, but all I wanted to do was kiss her. Not now not infront of everyone.
"All cleaned up, I'm going to run to the bathroom to clean my self off." She sounded in a rush but instinctively followed her.
"Oh Ginny you didn't have to-" I cut her off short as I pressed my lips on hers. I felt her kiss back. It felt like I had fireworks go off in my stomach followed by a drumline. We pulled off each other for the need for air.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that. Luna said with her bright blue-gray eyes getting all sparkley.
"Same her" this time Luna leaned in for it. I reached up and ran my hands through her golden locks. She grabbed my waist and it wasn't until Hermione came in when we stopped.
"Oh my gosh guys!"
"Shhhh keep it down we don't want the boys to know yet." I tried to sush her.
"Wait are you two dating now or?"
"Yes, yes we are." I felt Luna grab my hand as she said it. Finally Luna was mine. This was all I wanted.
"Just don't tell the boys yet we want to tell them." I said hoping Hermione would understand.
"Of course." With that we all walked back to the table