𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗬/𝗡!!

Y/n pov:

After the game me, Scotty, Benny and Ham were all walking home. Scotty and Ham were in their own conversation which meant it was just me and Benny in comfortable silence.

"Well this is my stop, you did pretty good today Smalls, even you n/n." I smiled at ham "thanks ham." I said I unison with Scotty.

"So uhm y/n, do you have a boyfriend back in your hometown?" Benny asked nervously. I shook my head laughing. "Nah, no guys in New York wanted a girl who plays ball. Plus all the boys there were ugly."

We all laughed. Soon we all got home and I ran inside. "DAD DAD!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I DID!" I screamed while running to my room to get the broken ball from earlier.

I ran into my dads office and jumped on the empty spot on his desk, setting the cover and guts of the ball right in front of him.

"You did that?" He asked examining the ball. "Yup! All me!" "Y/n this is amazing! Your granddad would be proud." I just smiled, knowing he was right. I grabbed the bits of the ball and hopped off his desk.

"I'm going to make some Mac and cheese then go to bed." "Ok night love you champ." "Love you dad." I left his office and went downstairs to the kitchen to make a Mac and cheese cup.

After it was done I ran upstairs with it and plopped on my bed. As I was eating, a pebble hit my window. I opened my curtains to see Benny in his window smiling at me.

I opened my window and leaned against the frame. "Hey n/n, I was wondering if possibly wanted to sneak out in a few minutes, I have something cool to show you." I nodded and quickly finished my food.

"Good night dad love you!!" I yelled. I shut my door and sat in my window frame, ready to jump. "Wait, left me get down first I'll catch you." I rolled my eyes laughing. "What, are you my knight in shining armor?" I asked playfully.

I hadn't noticed he jumped and just jumped down myself, expecting to land on the ground, I actually landed in a pair of arms. "Indeed I am." He said with a smile and obnoxious wink. I started fanning myself as if I'm fangirling.

"Wow Benny thank you so much! Oh what ever would I do without you?" I said in a high pitched girly voice. He laughed and put me down.

"Come on let's go." He grabbed my hand and we took off running. His hands were warm and callused against my cold, soft ones.

Benny pov:

I planned on taking y/n to the sandlot to watch the sunset/star gaze. Her soft hands felt perfect with my callused ones. Ugh! I need to stop thinking about this! Her! Any girl! Benjamin Rodriguez has no time for girls!

"Benny boy what are we doing here?" She asks laughing. I just smile and drag her to the outfield then point to the sky, changing different shades of yellow and orange and pink. "Wow..." is all she says.

T͜͡i͜͡m͜͡e͜͡ s͜͡k͜͡i͜͡p͜͡ b͜͡r͜͡o͜͡u͜͡g͜͡h͜͡t͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡ b͜͡y͜͡:͜͡ B͜͡e͜͡n͜͡n͜͡y͜͡ i͜͡g͜͡n͜͡o͜͡r͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ f͜͡e͜͡e͜͡l͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡s͜͡

I just dropped off y/n and luckily she got in without waking anyone. I walked the the front door quietly and went to my room. I changed then just laid there on my bed, happy for no reason.

A͜͡n͜͡o͜͡t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ t͜͡i͜͡m͜͡e͜͡ s͜͡k͜͡i͜͡p͜͡ b͜͡r͜͡o͜͡u͜͡g͜͡h͜͡t͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡ b͜͡y͜͡:͜͡T͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ B͜͡e͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡

Y/n pov:

I woke up at 7 am and ran to take a shower. After showering I went back into my room and changed into a Yankees crop top, shorts, black converse and a blue faded Yankees hat.