Uʜᴍ ʏ/ɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ?

Y/n pov:

As I felt myself waking up, I also felt strong arms wrapped around my waist. My back was pressed against someone's back, and I soon realized that someone was Benny.

I decided maybe if I moved a bit, he would wake up. As an attempt to not leave his arms yet wake him, I rolled over so I was face to face with Benny. When I felt him move, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

When I felt his arm leave me, he then shook me slightly. "Y/n, time to wake up." I stirred a bit then slowly sat up and yawned.

Benny smiled at me and I smiled back. We then both got up and left the treehouse to see everyone eating breakfast outside.

"Y/n you can change in the house, the bathroom is down the hall second on the left." "Thank you Mrs.Timmons." I then went inside and entered the bathroom. I pulled out a yellow and white striped tank top, ripped jeans and my white converse.

After changing, I brushed my hair and put on my white Yankees hat

After changing, I brushed my hair and put on my white Yankees hat. I put my stuff back in my bag and headed back outside. I took my seat between smalls and Benny while Mrs. Timmons set down a plate with  pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Thank you Mrs.Timmons!" She nodded and I took a big bite of bacon. We all ate having casual conversations until we all decided to leave. As me, Benny and Smalls were walking, a familiar car pulled up in our driveway. Then, Dean Portman and Fulton Reed got out.(did I just cross movies? Yes, yes I did.)

Immediately, they saw me and we all ran to each other

Immediately, they saw me and we all ran to each other. They both engulfed me in a giant hug and i started laughing. "Why are you guys here?! I thought you were supposed to be in New York!!" (I know mighty ducks is in Minnesota so just pretend)

"What, can't we visit our best ex teammate??" Dean asked. "Oh also, the whole team is here, just not here at this moment." Fulton said. "WAIT EVERYONE?! EVEN CONNIE?!" They both nodded and I was so excited that I was wiggling like I was stuck.

"Uʜᴍ ʏ/ɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ?" I suddenly realized Benny and Smalls are still here. I hopped from their grip and turned to face them. "Benny, smalls, these are my best friends Fulton and Dean from New York, we played on a hockey team together. Dean, Fulton, these are my newest best friends, Benny and Smalls, I play with them and a bunch of other guys down at the sandlot."

They all said hello and then something hit me. "Wait, where are you guys staying?" I asked. "Wellllllll, most the team is staying at a hotel with coach Bombay but your most amazing dad in the world said me, Fulton and Connie are staying with you!"

"OH MY GOD!!" I basically was smiling so much my face hurt. "We're going to go inside while you finish things up with your friends. Cya." Fulton and Dean made their way inside the house and I turned back to smalls and Benny.

"So you played hockey too?" Benny asked. "Yup, I played almost every sport except for cheer, soccer and football because since I'm a girl they wouldn't let me play." "DANG Y/N IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CANT DO?!?" Smalls asked.

I smiled then I got a awesome idea. "Hey we should all hang out tomorrow at the park so everyone can meet each other!"

"Yeah that sounds good." Benny said. I smiled brightly at them and said "I should get inside, I'll see you tomorrow boys!" I quickly gave them both a hug and ran inside.

Benny pov:

I watched y/n enter her house and I felt....weird. I felt a mixture of hurt, anger, and sadness wash over me and they all combined to make the one thing I really wish it wouldn't: jealousy.

"Bye smalls." I spoke as I quickly turned and walked towards my house. Upon entering I was met with Maria who instantly knew what was wrong with me.

"Oh hello Benny, I guess you met Dean and Fulton? Pretty cool kids, don't worry, I talked with them and back in NY them and y/n were called the bash triplets. Everyone on the team sees her as a sibling. Except Luis Mendoza, and he looks almost exactly like you,but unlike you," she paused knowing how I wanted to know what she's gonna say. "He isn't caught up in his favorite sport."

I sighed and walked up to my room. I sat on my bed, looking around my room when I found myself glancing out my window into y/n's room. She was sat contently reading as the two boys sat across from her listen to her and eating some chips.

Then my mind started to drift to what Maria said about some guy named Luis. Did he really look like me? What if she had a thing for him? What if they actually did date one time but she didn't tell me? I sighed and rolled over and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Sʀʀʏ ɪᴛs sʜᴏʀᴛ