𝕎-𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖?

A/N: I know the song wasn't created yet but for the sake of the story just go with it.

Benny pov:

I woke 10 am with y/n still in my arms peacefully sleeping. I decided for the sake of not embarrassing her I would get up, change and then wake her.

Once I successfully got up, I grabbed a baseball shirt and some jeans, then made my way to the bathroom. When I finished, I walked back in to see her sitting up and tiredly rubbing her eyes.

"I am so sorry for last night Benny. I probably made you uncomfortable and you probably don't even like me that much and you only let me stay out of pity and I'll just go now." She quickly started to get up and climb out my window but I was quicker and grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"Y/n stop. None of the thing you said were true. And please don't go, I was gonna make food." I pouted at her, making her face change from embarrassment to a giddy smile.

"Can't say no to food." She stated, moving her legs to back in my room. I swiftly picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, despite her protests. "Benny! What are you doing!"

"Well you don't know my house so what better way from keeping you from getting lost than carrying you?" She finally gave up with an exaggerated sigh.

Setting her down on the counter, I opened the freezer and glanced back at her. "Toaster waffles sound good?" She immediately perked up at the sound of waffles. "Of course!"

I happily took out 4 waffles, placing them in toaster. I turned around to see y/n admiring the kitchen. "Your folks keep the place pretty clean."

"Yeah, my mom is a neat freak and my dad likes stuff in order." Then the door unlocked and in walked Maria. As soon as she saw me and y/n in the kitchen she grinned cockily and walked over to us.

"Morning y/n, morning Benny." Oh no, I'm definitely going to be blackmailed. "Good morning Maria, weren't you at your boyfriends house?" Y/n asked.

"Oh I decided to come back early to make sure he hadn't burnt the house down, but seeing that he has you here, I couldn't of been more wrong. Speaking of that, why are you here? Not that I'm mad just curious." I gulped but y/n didn't seem to nervous.

"He found me having a breakdown at 2 am at the sandlot and agreed to let me stay over for personal reasons." She said. Maria just nodded and gave her a small smile then turned to me and smirked.

"So Benny boy, where did you guys sleep?" She asked curiously. "We both slept in my bed, but it's not like we did anything! Jeez, get your mind out of the gutter, we're not even 14." Suddenly our waffles popped up and I set them on a plate for each of us, then sat up on the counter by y/n eating as Maria eyed me with a smirk.

"Maria, nothing is going on so just go away and stop making it awkward, stupid." I snapped. Maria raised her hands in defense as she walked into her room while y/n laughed.

"Man I miss doing that." She said. I gave her a curious look and she finally stopped laughing. "I have a older brother, Harley, he's adoptive but he was adopted before I was born so I think of him as my real brother. He's off in college but I think I'm seeing him soon." I just nodded, taking another bit of my waffle.

We just sat around and joked as we ate. When we were done. I helped y/n sneak back in her house. "See ya at the lot at 12?" I asked. "Wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled then walked back in my house.

Y/n pov:

After returning home, I looked through my closet and settled on tucking in a black tank top to some old jeans and black converse.