PART 2

who could it be ar this time of the night. Okay its only 10:00pm but still, and anyway no one even knows where i am so im so confused. I havent spoken to anyone after i found out about the bet. I havent had a proper conversation since its christmas break so i dont go to work     SHIT!  christmas were on earth will i go.
I reallt dont want to go to my mother. im ot about to deal with her shit, moking me for everything i do. Expecially about Hardin and that she worrned me about him. But i get it i should of listened to her, but no i acctually thought he loved me and i reallt did love him with all of my heart. Befor i know it i hear someone yelling ouside of my room.

Wait i recognise that voice. No it cant be its Hardin. Wait how im so confuced how on earth doses he know where i am. I dont even have enough energy to wipe my taers away. i quickly look in the mirror. GOD!  I look horrible and its quite clear ive been crying for a while. I open the door and i was correct its Hardin. 

I was expecting him too be all angry and pissed off that i didn't text or call back but i was surprised to see him calm... too calm to be Hardin, Not really calm but sad he looks like he has been crying and haven't slept for days, even weeks. Im surprised to see Hardin crying its not rally like him, he usually gets drunk and takes his anger out on other people. After a while i welcome him in none of us saying anything. We sit there in silence for some time now. Im on the bed across from Hardin which is leaning across the wall. i don't like how awkward it is between us we used to be so confidant around each other but now its just staring and weird. 

But now I just feel exposed, I mean I am. He went round and showed everyone the bloody sheets. I have so much anger towards him. At the same time though I don't think he's cruel, I know he isn't . Is he?  I did change him, im the only one which sore good in him, he was good to me at least when he wasn't lying, when was he saying the truth and when was he telling all the lies. I don't know and I don't want to know.