PART 4

That fucking bitch, I cant believe her. I cant believe mother actually no I can, this is what she doses. stuff like this, gets her noses into everyone's business this has nothing to do with her.GOD I HATE HER! 

"what hoe doses she know about you know what the ... bet" I ask ready for an answer 

"I don't know probably Noah" Hardin replays

"leave him out of this" I say  

"no I saw him that day he was there" he says 

"wait ... what ... why?"

"I don't know he was with some girl" he shockingly says 

"do you know what girl?" I ask 

"ugh Im pretty sure it was Tristan but im not sure" 

"oh... " is all I mange to say 

I don't know why it upsets me, I guess I never knew he would end up with one of the people here. He does have all the rights to be with anyone he wants to be with. I mean I did kind of left him for Hardin and I do feel bad for what I did but it had to be done I wasn't happy with Noah anymore I was mainly with him for my mother because she wanted me to be with him. 

"hey you alright ?"

"ugh yeah, I don't know actually" I respond quietly 

I know its weird opening up to Hardin after everything he's done but I just feel safe for some reason. I started to sob quietly to myself and before I know it, I feel someone hugging me. I look up and as I feel a soft kiss on my forehead I start smiling I missed this. this is what I mean when I say he can be good, this is the good romantic side to him. I end up closing my eyes for a moment, when I open my eyes up again im laying next to Hardin which if dead asleep. I gently move Hardin's arms a bit off my stomach so I can get more comfortable.

***

Before I know it I wake up to screaming its HARDIN!
His nightmares I get up immediately. I genuinely shake him to wake him up fully
"hey, hey. Its okay I'm here."
His perfect eyes open up in floods of tears, god I hate seeing him like this. As he climes into my arm my heart melts, I truly do love this man.
"shhhhhh, it's okay it was just a nightmare , I'm here now, your safe."
He relaxes a bit more and after a couple of minutes he's back asleep. I really do hate what has happened to Hardin he don't deserve it. None of it is his foult anyways. His dad had no rights to treat his mum like that, and he knew he had a kid so why is that a better reson to continue drinking. After a few minutes pass by I start to more sleepy and I eventually fall asleep.