PART 5

In the morning, I desided to sleep in. I really don't want to do anything and anyways I get to spend some time to talk things out with Hardin. I know it's stupid forgiveing him after he took my virginity for money but I don't think that's the real him, the real him is the sweet, goofy, romantic side witch I know he can be he just don't like to show it.

Eventually my alarm gose off at 10:00am. I slowly remove Hardins long arms off me and go off for a quick shower. I only take a quick 20 minute shower when I get out, Hardin is sitting on stop of the bed looking worried.
"goodmorning"
He looks up at me with a surprised look
"your still here"
"yeah why wouldn't I be?"
"because you hate me"
"okay if I was to hate you I wouldn't of let you stayed last night"
"well.... Yeah your right"
"exactly, well don't mind me I'm going to continue getting ready."
"oh okay"
Somethings off this isn't the Hardin I know, why is he being so quite and distant, nervous about not saying the wrong thing. This is not normal. Well at least not the normal Hardin.

***
After a hour Hardin asks me
"sooo, what you want to do today?"
"I don't know"
"u wanna go to the lake?"
"I guess soo, we don't have anything else to do"
"alright ill get the car loaded and started"
"okay be there in a bit"
I look at his face and he got his cute timples. God I love his timples, they really do show off his beautiful smile. I wished he smiled more, expecially when he has such a perfect one like his.
After I gaver all off my thing I go down to the car. I put my bag in the boot and get in. Hardin is in the car already and my favourite song is on.
"you got everything?"
"yup"
"alright so let's go"
As he pulls out of the parking lot he asks
"you hungry"
"a bit"
"what you wanna eat"
"ummm. Let me think maby a breakfast bar?" I suggest
"alright I know a good one we could go to."
"okay"
As we drive there I watch Hardin, as his hair smoothly blows in the wind. He looks over at me a couple of times but he sont say anything he just smiles.
"soo what are you thinking about Tesa Young"
"nothing much"
"common, talk"
"okay, okay. I going to admit this but I really missed this, I've missed you."
"well I missed you too and I want you to come home with me today"
I take a big breath
"I don't know"
"Tess please, so you see how good we're getting along right now. I'm trying so hard not to fuck this up"
"yes I know but i dont want to make the same mistake by moving too fast"
"so your gonna live in a motel for all your life then" he says sarcastically
"When did I say that"
"well your probably thinking it"
"I'm not and as you said you were doing soo good and staying calm but oh you had to ruin it"

We sit there for a while in silence
"look I'm sorry okay I shouldn't off said that"
"it's alright, just you gotta understand I can't move too fast, I have to take my time."
"fuck! Yes I know but I miss you so fucking much and I can't bear not seeing you for any longer"
"Hardin I know I miss you too but this will take time wether you like it or not"
Hardin just sits there not saying anything.